orgasim while locked up

Living the real life under lock and key
samsneed35

orgasim while locked up

Post by samsneed35 »

My fiance was using her bullet to get off the other day and after she finished I sat on the bullet and had an orgasim that I have never experienced before while locked in my cage.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: orgasim while locked up

Post by Tom Allen »

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... a-cb-3000/

Yeah, that happens, especially when it's new and exciting.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tom Allen wrote:http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2007/0 ... a-cb-3000/

Yeah, that happens, especially when it's new and exciting.
I was aggravated and kind of let down the first time I figured out that "total security" was a fantasy. It shows how much expectations, experience and perspective can color things.
0 x
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I mentioned this to my wife and we tried it but it did nothing for me. I have never found stimulation with a vibrator. Wish I could but I cannot. :)
0 x
I may be old but I am not dead.
kinkycouplenstl

Post by kinkycouplenstl »

I have a mm jailbird and every now and then my wife will use her Hitachi on me and expose in the tube...my jb is pretty snug so it is not all that enjoyable.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yesterday, while in the shower washing my JB and its contents, I felt very stimulated when I hit that most sensitive spot on the bottom of the glans tip, so I decided to try to manipulate that area to see what would happen. I was very surprised that I experienced an orgasm in less than a minute. My penis was of course straining against the cage, but nowhere near erect. I

It had been a couple of weeks since my last orgasm so I was well beyond ready. It was not a wonderful orgasm, but none of them are bad. Nonetheless, there was a significant feeling of letdown as if extra prolactin was produced. I don't plan to make a habit of repeating this.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
AlphaSub

Post by AlphaSub »

Not trying to sound judgmental, but for me, that would be a bit like cheating.

I am not in a cage currently, but I haven't had an orgasm since my key holder told me I was not allowed to have them without her permission. She hasn't made me go more than 7 days without (but I used to jerk my stuff three or four times a week), but I don't miss wanking as much as I thought I would.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

I had major issues with the plastic and silicone devices because I could orgasm with a vibrator. I am happy to say with my Steelworxx Looker 03, vibrators even a Hitachi hasn't been able to do anything for me. I talked my wife into testing the waters with the Hitachi so we could know if she needed to put it away.... With the PA hasp, it did its job.

It does seem most can orgasm in most cages with a strong enough vibrator, I have been luck enough to not be able to with this device.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
glove

Post by glove »

AlphaSub wrote:Not trying to sound judgmental, but for me, that would be a bit like cheating.

I am not in a cage currently, but I haven't had an orgasm since my key holder told me I was not allowed to have them without her permission. She hasn't made me go more than 7 days without (but I used to jerk my stuff three or four times a week), but I don't miss wanking as much as I thought I would.
I used to jerk myself off every other day, now I get to orgasm 1 time every 4 months, she keeps the cage on me full time, except for some teasing!!
0 x
blacknight

Post by blacknight »

It had been 30 days since my last ruined orgasm. Last night my wife put some lube on her hand and wrapped it around her Jailbird. Twisting and twirling her palm as if my caged cock was a door knob. It felt so good. I became swollen. She did this for a few momemts then began to softly talk dirty into my ear. My head began to swim then I stared to come. It felt like I was pumping through a kinked garden hose. The whole encounter lasted about 90 seconds. First time experience for both of us.
0 x