Dice roll

Living the real life under lock and key
Straight Rainbow

Dice roll

Post by Straight Rainbow »

My journey started last week and you can catch the intro in the, "Hello World" Thread. We haven't been playing for a few months and I suddenly got a wild hair to play with my dice app while waiting for a client. My dice roll of 12 -20 sided dice landed as a total of 154 days. I told my wife via a text and asked if she wanted to play. There was neither a yes or a no but when I took the keys to her she did take them and I have not seen them since. I was let out to ride my bike Saturday for 2 hours but back in immediately at her stern suggestion when I returned. There was some touching and teasing over the weekend but no chance of release or relief. It's now been 9 days locked up. I'm now pretty much settled into my device....for the long haul with a large load building. :D We spoke yesterday afternoon and I directly asked her if the 154 days is for sure and if I was ever going to be able to cum again. Her words were, "I haven't decided yet, do you think you can go 154 days without an orgasm." We started to discuss the long term impacts of NO-O and my concern is the buildup in the prostate and prostate health. I know 1 week isn't a big deal but almost 5 months without might be an issue. being 48 I'm concerned about prostatitis. I'm not opposed to Milking or ruined orgasms but how should I explain that to her? She has already teased me crazy with the device on and I am unable to cum. During our conversation yesterday when I brought up the idea of ruined orgasm or milking/ Prostate message she was a bit adamant about not taking the device off of me. She is uninformed of milking and I have been trying to figure out how to explain it without trying to top from the bottom. I was trying to find articles on prostate health to give her or read to her to see if this might help. Any suggestions might be helpful. Also, for those of you who have been down this long term road let me know if I'm thinking right. I don't want to overstep and ruin this journey. As much as my wife is willing to play she is still very vanilla. I don't want to ruin what I have started.

Thanks

SR

=======
I moved this from The Journey forum because it didn't seem to be a blog-type post. If this is the start of a blog, please see the Please Read in that forum and move it back.

Thanks

TA
0 x
There''s a Jailbird at the end of the rainbow.