Might just be Newbie soreness Problems ?

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedUp24

Might just be Newbie soreness Problems ?

Post by LockedUp24 »

For the past 5 or so days ive been Locked Up in my CB6000s ive been granted a few hours release here and there simply out of soreness.

Problem for me is I keep getting a ring of soreness around the scrotum.
I've tried a variation of the Rings and spacers as ive got large testicles and one likes to stay inside the body (always hiding)

Ive tried Waterbased Lube (sticky mess) and then moved to baby oil (alot smoother)

My key holder would prefer I wear it 100% of the daytime but not when sleeping as it pokes her ("annoying poke in the ass cheek" her words)

Is it just growing chastity pains or is there anything i can do to reduce this soreness
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
sls01234

Re: Might just be Newbie soreness Problems ?

Post by sls01234 »

Try Wet lube and get the ring really good, i tried baby oil but it got to sticky on my cb 6
0 x
CB6000
Sub_Hub

Post by Sub_Hub »

I do not think that the CB line was meant for long term constant use. Most who want to be in permanent chastity seem to go to the more expensive custom metal devices. I find that sometimes, like now, what felt loose on me yesterday is now so tight that it was a real struggle to get it on me. My scrotum feels irritated despite a liberal supply of an expensive silicon lube. Some days it is very comfortable and some days not so much.

I do not enjoy being in pain throughout the day. If I did, there are other ways to do it than use a chastity device. :) After a few months of experimenting with me being locked up for ever increasing periods of time, we have decided that I will only wear my CB6000 when I am home and my wife is not with me which is only two nights a week. I put it on about 10pm when my wife goes to sleep and take it off right before bedtime at 1-2am. Other than that it is only worn when she goes out with friends, like tonight.

I had to keep it off for a few days last week for my skin to heal. It was sore in one spot where there was not even any signs of redness. If I wear it for a whole day, it will get sore again somewhere. The weird thing is that it was more comfortable when I first got it but now it makes me sore every time I wear it for a few hours. Go figure. Luckily I am not someone who gets pleasure from being locked up for long periods of time. Perhaps if they offered good prizes for it, I would try. :) Until then, the goal is masturbation prevention or at least inconvenience, when my wife is not around to see what I am up to.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

Keep trying different combinations, shave well, and find a lubricant that works. It took me a long time to find a good cb6ks combination for comfort; I've gone 6 days 24/7 with discomfort only from morning erections. Of course the CB may just be the wrong size and I have a JB on order for just that reason.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The ring may simply be too tight for you, for the moment. When I started with the CB3k, I chose to use the smallest ring from which I *knew* that I could not 'pull out', which was the smallest ring provided. It was no problem during the day when I could exercise some control over erections, but at night I would not awaken until they had gone too far- this caused severe bruising and, after 3 days and nights, the pain became intolerable.

I had to go to a larger ring size (and a smaller spacer). Over time I was able to gradually reduce the ring size as I became accustomed to it.

I sometimes go months with no removal, for periods in excess of a year.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

LockedUp24 wrote:Ive tried Waterbased Lube (sticky mess) and then moved to baby oil (alot smoother)
Getting ring sizes and gaps right is important, but so is lube. i never experimented with the silicon based lubes (many on this forum say they're the Cadillac of lubes), but baby oil worked for me. The only problem with baby oil was how quickly it wore off. I found baby oil gel lasts a little longer, and i was able to go 24x7 in my CB6000 using that

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod. ... matchtype=
LockedUp24 wrote:My key holder would prefer I wear it 100% of the daytime but not when sleeping as it pokes her ("annoying poke in the ass cheek" her words)
MyBride also doesn't like getting poked by the cage. i had to become much more conscious in bed about poking her, and found tucking the cage between my legs works to prevent the problem. We typically spoon until she falls asleep, and then we get too hot and separate anyway, so it is only for that initial spooning period that i need to tuck it.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

My key holder would prefer I wear it 100% of the daytime but not when sleeping as it pokes her ("annoying poke in the ass cheek" her words)
My missus likes it. She says it helps to remind her of my predicament through the night.

As for the soreness i went through a patch of being very sore but it did stretch and is becoming easier. I gave up on lube as i found it to be very uncomfortable and instead i am using a sensitive skin moisturiser. something like E45 cream.

I find it work very well for me and also having 4 days in and a break to let your skin heal helps. It does take time but it is worth it.
0 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
Finn

Post by Finn »

I've had good luck with silicone lube on the ring. I also settled on the biggest ring, and smallest spacer. I found that the most pain came from my nuts being able to partially pull through, as opposed to being blocked entirely. It may take some time to get accustomed though. It took me probably 2 months to work up to 24 hours wear.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Lots of interesting Tips here.

Maybe a regular application of Baby oil via an applicator of sorts will help.
At the moment im allowed a days break and my wife stays at home so there's no real chance to enjoy full freedom.

I'm using the largest ring for the Cb6000s as its more comfortable and im using the 4th largest spacer as it helps stop my right Nut trying to escape the ring and hide internally.

Maybe ill try a downsize ring and see if it helps over the next day or so as im back in my CB tomorrow morning.
1 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
LongTimeComing

Post by LongTimeComing »

I started life in a CB6k and never managed more than 72 hours or so before it became uncomfortable in exactly the way you describe. I agree with others that it is more of a sex-toy than a chastity device too. Silicone lube is highly recommended btw, it isn't cheap but it lasts a whole lot longer than baby oil.

My advice? Get a metal device. I did. I went from part 'honour'/part locked to being locked 24/7 the instant the metal was put on. I use silicone lube of course, but now I can bathe and get clean without having to remove the CB. I am let out for a short spell on weekends when my KH decides she wants some satisfaction (I live in hope) and I get a chance to shave etc. Do use a new sharp razor. Anything blunt can leave razor rash in an area you *really* do not need it.

If you go for metal, don't rush into it and do be prepared to make mistakes when trying to get the right size and fit. Once you're there you can reflect upon the possibility of never touching yourself again might have become reality...
1 x