Might just be Newbie soreness Problems ?

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedUp24

Re: Might just be Newbie soreness Problems ?

Post by LockedUp24 »

Cheers LongTimeComing.
My key holder bought a chrome one for me before the CB6Ks and lessons were learned (rings too small)
So we will get a 50mm hinged ring replacement and the cage was a bit long for me.. it has growing room but my Key holder likes it more compact like the (CB6Ks) so i squirm more from her touch and erections are just a little more painful.

So a new chrome cage will also be on order soon.

http://www.fancyafetish.com/index.php?route=common/home

I can get why the Chrome would work better as it can slide on the skin smoother than a plastic ring with a lube of some kind.

Cheers all for the advice.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
kinkyconsumer

Post by kinkyconsumer »

I have tried several real (not Chinese copies) of the CB200, 3000 and a copy of the 6000S. The rings cause me irritation too. Currently I have a stock Chinese cage. We have ordered a custom Jail Bird and will wear that when it arrives. There are issues with using lubes, particularly oil based or silicone. Both tend to clog pores. Optimally, your scrotum and penis should be dry at all times. That will keep a lot of ugly problems away. If you experience "A" ring pain (the ring around the balls and penis), chances are you have too small a ring. As little as 1/8" can make the difference. Generally, if you can get one finger between the ring and the top of your penis, it is the right size. If you can't get one in, it is too tight, more and it is too loose. Unless you want to be an escape artist, bigger is way better than smaller. I learned the hard way that a ring can be too big. A 2" ring feels great but my balls escape on their own. A 1 7/8" ring is very comfortable, but I can get two fingers in. A 1 3/4" ring felt tight for a while (a few hours), but now it is fine, just one finger fits in, and nothing can escape. I haven't experienced the soreness you report. I suspect that the plastic has a natural "stickiness". Stainless steel seems to be way easier to handle without any lube.
0 x
I am now using Tame Lion as my user ID. Please use that ID for reaching me

My website http://www.kinkyconsumer.com that reviews devices also covers other areas of sexual interest.
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

If it's the Chinese version (grooves on both sides of the base ring), it might help to fill the grooves.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

One of my problems is im using the Biggest ring available for comfort but 1 ball is Higher than the other so is always forcing back into the body sometimes not all the time.

So im gonna try First thing when i wake as the testicles are lower due to heat from the body and bed.

While i wait on my new LARGER 50mm chrome ring for my other chrome cage.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
poor

Post by poor »

Take an emery board nail file to the rings and polish out the production welds and any other imperfections you can feel.

I use Hemp Hand Protector Creme from The Body Shop as lube.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another