How did you discover your kink for orgasm denial?

Living the real life under lock and key
WildlifeAnalysis

How did you discover your kink for orgasm denial?

Post by WildlifeAnalysis »

I became instantly became interested in chastity when I learned about it on Reddit. There was a post on r/IAmA a couple years ago where a locked guy talked about his relationship with his keyholder in detail. I had never heard of orgasm denial before, and I wasn't into anything kinky at all, but there was something that just clicked with me when I read this guy's description of the sexual frustration he feels while in chastity. I've been fascinated by chastity ever since. If I hadn't stumbled upon that thread a couple years ago, I wouldn't be wearing a cage right now. :)

So how did you guys discover this kink? I think one reason why chastity is such a rare fetish is because most people just don't know about it. If someone had simply said to me, "some guys like to keep their dicks in chastity cages for long periods of time so they can't get an erection," I would have said that sounds stupid. Because in order to understand the appeal you really need to have it explained in more detail. That's my perspective, at least.
0 x
Skinboy

Re: How did you discover your kink for orgasm denial?

Post by Skinboy »

It is very difficult to say where our fetishes come from, although Mr Freud, and others, have made careers out trying to unlock the code that makes one persons abhorrence another persons fetish. Personally I think it is an expression of early life experinces and a certain amount of genetic inheritence. I descovered my taste for bondage from getting a buzz from seeing guys being tied up in films and TV, and when reaching adolescence, enjoyed being tied up myself. Since then it is easy to see that one thing leads to another, and that chastity is the logical progression on the road to sexual satisfaction.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

i stumbled on the CBxxxx page long ago...i think the CB2000 was the only model available at the time...and it peaked my interest in male chasity. Over the years i fantasized more and more about being locked up by my wife, and a little over a year ago i finally approached her about it. i wish i had approached her sooner, it has spiced up our sex life and improved our intimacy and communication.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Finn

Post by Finn »

I think that for many years I was engaging in edging, on my own. I never liked the idea of getting off quickly. It kind of went from there really. My wife doesn't like cum, or to have sex go on much after her own orgasm. We kind of incorporated that, plus tantric ideas, into our sex life, where I wouldn't orgasm each time, or I'd get a number of thrusts to reach orgasm, and have to wait if I failed. That moved to no orgasm after, and more tantric. That moved to trying chastity now and then, and me discovering that I no longer had any need to orgasm after sex, and that I was finding it difficult to orgasm from masturbation. Probably from a decade or more of edging. That moved to more recent orgasm denial with ruined orgasms and finding that tantrically, I was getting relief from giving orgasms, to full time chastity.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Sub_Hub

Post by Sub_Hub »

My wife and I were involved in BDSM for our entire marriage and teasing and denial was part of that. However we never went longer than a few days before I was allowed an orgasm. In the past and ancient days we had tried some of the male chastity devices out there but they all were lacking and gave up on them. Last year my wife said that she wanted me to wait longer for my orgasm because, as she said, I get bitchy, after I have an orgasm. I told her that I could not guarantee that I could go very long without masturbating and that is when she told me about the new chastity devices on the market and ordered a CB6000s for me. I have been wearing it almost every day for the last few months and am used to it now.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Years ago, back in the dial-up days, I was doing some late-night surfing for erotica, one link leading (slowly) to the next, and I ran across the Altairboy site. I skimmed through it, and kept thinking to myself "How weird is this? I spend most of my adult life trying to have sex, and here's all these guys kinking on *not* having it!"

Over the next year or so, I'd go back to that site, and read a little more. At some point I began to seek out other stories, and eventually wondered - just idle curiosity, mind you - what it would be like to make my own device. I'm a pretty competent tool guy, so I made one. And then I made a better one. And then I made an even better one. At some point I showed it to my wife, who was mildly interested, and we played a few times. Eventually we played again with a CB-3000, and it just took off.

There wasn't any light-bulb moment, just a "Yeah, that looks like fun," mindset that eventually became a kink.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I do believe OD is a by-product of chastity and keeping myself sexually ready for my wife.

Many years ago and due to our busy lives I found many times when I wanted sex she didn't and when she wanted sex I had already (ahem) taken things into my own hands. :oops:

Under lock and key keeps me revved up and ready to go whenever she has the desire.

OD is now something I enjoy and she has taken to it also.

She will tell you, Keeping me denied is like a scene from the movie Top Gun. I'm all fueled up, engines running, missiles armed and on the "Ready Five". ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Tom Allen wrote:I ran across the Altairboy site.
i forgot about the Altairboy site...in addition to the CBxxxx site, that site too was a source of inspiration for me. In fact, it may have been the Altairboy site that started it all, and led me to the CBxxxx site.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
edochast

Post by edochast »

I did not know it, until I was actually denied for the first time (as you can read in my post in the journey section). From that time, I had only two orgasm in nearly 4 months (one ruined and one full - the full was a cum inside her vagina). The full orgasm was the best orgasm, that I had in my whole life. From the time that I am denied, I realised, that before, the sex was only a thing of some minutes and after orgasm it was over. Now I am experiencing, that every day is for me a deep sexual day - fysically and emotnonally. I care about my princess as I newer cared about any woman before. I am on a new level of experiencing pleasure, with pleasuring her 3-4 times a week and with stroking her body.
0 x
Sorry for my bad english - it is not my native languange. I wish all a nice day :)
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

We were on a family vacation and did not have an opportunity for intimate times. The last night before our return, we slept at a somewhat crowded relative's house and we were both beyond horny. We wanted to have intercourse but realized it would be too noisy and embarrassing if we got "caught". My wife thought (correctly) if she gave me a handjob, my mess would be everywhere (I was younger then and really would have shot my load across the room). I fingered her clit and she had a great orgasm. She stroked my cock but did not allow me to come.

To this day, that was one of the hottest experiences we've had. The "double standard" turns me on a lot. When we did finally get home, we screwed passionately and I had a terrific orgasm.

So you could say we discovered our kink for male orgasm denial by being too cheap to get a separate hotel room or too concerned about plastering my load in a relative's house.

Probably years later, I came across sites discussing this as a fetish and kept reading. It's still fun for us.
0 x