How did you discover your kink for orgasm denial?

Living the real life under lock and key
Dannyboy

Re: How did you discover your kink for orgasm denial?

Post by Dannyboy »

My reply wont be as interesting as some of the others on here im afraid.

I cant say I had a major fascination in chastity, I never really went looking for it on the internet but when i came across it i liked the idea of it, It fitted in with the idea of being controlled, which i find exciting.

At the moment my gf releases me because she feels bad if it goes on to long although she said she is going to toughen up.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Since i turned 30 almost 4yrs ago (im turning 34 this year) Ive found ive a much more relaxed mentality towards Sex and Kinks etc to the point that i will try anything for my Wife/KH.
To me it wont matter if im not into it ill give it a few goes for her and if she expresses enjoyment then ill continue but i draw the line on SERIOUS PAIN but obviously research is done before hand to make sure a kink is done correctly and safely but again i have no real limits for my Wife/KH.

Oh... Piercings is just not my cuppa tea.

My Wife/KH is very vanilla but has a Switch personality between Dom and Sub but is more Dom.
Its a long story why i suggested Chastity play.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
kinkycouplenstl

Post by kinkycouplenstl »

I second the altairboy site...also remember the old centurions catalog??
0 x
Theory

Post by Theory »

I've been actively kinky since forever, but it took me a long time to realize that my main kink is control. What better way to exert control than to choose when my boy cums or not and how long he stays locked for?
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Theory, that seems to me one of the greatest controls one could ever have over another - when and where the other has the greatest pleasure in life, an orgasm.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Theory wrote:I've been actively kinky since forever, but it took me a long time to realize that my main kink is control. What better way to exert control than to choose when my boy cums or not and how long he stays locked for?
Mrs. Edge does not identify as kinky, which is amusing to anyone that has followed the last ten years of my blog. But she *does* get off on the idea of control; not necessarily all the time, but certainly in terms of when and how. This morning she mentioned that she feels guilty "once in a while" but she manages to push through it and not let it bother her, figuring that if she allows one every so often it will keep me interested.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

I discovered male chastity NOT as a kink for orgasm denial; but to save our marriage. My KH wife always suspected that I have had an affair / affairs. There was no way to prove my innocence or loyalty towards her. So I started surfing net on this subject & came across male chastity. After reading many blogs, forums & experiences, I knew this would work.
Then I introduced this to my wife & she did not take much time getting convinced that once she locks me, I can't have an affair (sexual activity). Then I made her select the cage. She obviously selected the steel cage & we eagerly awaited the delivery. The day it arrived, she locked me instantly. Till this point of time neither of us looked at the kink, T&D and other fun part of chastity lifestyle.
Within few months she got convinced that 'I am only her's', In the mean time she bought & used different locks to ensure that I do not attempt opening the lock.
Today we are a happy couple, enjoying far more frequent & intense T&D and sex than ever before. She unlocks me only & only during sex, whenever she decides.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

I don't remember exactly how we got started with OD. But for some years already, my wife and I have played with T&D, with sessions typically lasting a few days ("no you do not get an orgasm today... you have to wait until tomorrow"). But we had never tried it for longer terms as we both felt that lust faded a bit when going beyond 2 or 3 days (seems strange to me, now).

About 1 1/2 years ago I then discovered chastity devices on the web - thanks to Amazon, which recommended them to me after I purchased handcuffs... At first, I was a bit put off by the devices, which looked more like torture tools to me than anything one could enjoy. But after seeing that there were sooo many different models, I started to read about their uses and got very quickly intrigued. I soon bought one of those cheap Chinese knock-offs to test it myself... and this is how I got into chastity.
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

My situation is similar some others, as it's not a kink or fetish, but a way to control my urges and focus my attention on her and her wishes.
0 x