Mommy, What's This?

Living the real life under lock and key
Joroincharge

Re: Mommy, What's This?

Post by Joroincharge »

Lady M wrote:Haha my 8yo daughter found hubby's JB (he has it off from our anniversary celebration) and walls out holding it asking, "What's This mommy? It looks like a metal sock!"

Haha oh boy I wanted to die! Lmao!
Now if instead of being 8 she were 18....... :D ...........methinks she might not need to ask!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Joroincharge wrote:
Lady M wrote:Haha my 8yo daughter found hubby's JB (he has it off from our anniversary celebration) and walls out holding it asking, "What's This mommy? It looks like a metal sock!"

Now if instead of being 8 she were 18....... :D ...........methinks she might not need to ask!
Haha I dunno... She's not a typical kid, at 18 I might still have to explain lots of things to her. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

locked4her55 wrote:
chastehub wrote:Yikes! Really don't want to go there with our teenage son. Have a good hiding place; looking for a better one!
My wife thinks the best hiding place is between my legs. It's hardly ever off. :lol:
exactly... :lol:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Lady M wrote:
Joroincharge wrote:

Haha I dunno... She's not a typical kid, at 18 I might still have to explain lots of things to her. :)
She could then well need one for her own BF............. :D :twisted: :twisted: :D ;) ;)
0 x
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

OMG. At least you should be able to give her a story of some sort. My bride had surgery week before last and her mom has been at our house taking care of her and cleaning. My sock drawer was stuffed full of clean socks with the HT pushed to the back. I haven't been able to look her in the face since.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
myVanillaWife

Post by myVanillaWife »

See I'm worried about this. My wife and I had a great breakthrough tonight. I said "I like to be naked" and she said "whenever you want" but we have a kid. We also had a great discussion about our apparently mutal interest in her controlling my dick. So there was that.

But that's hilarious. From the mouths of babes. Life is complex...
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Once we settled on the glove-like fitting Jailbird, all others headed for the trash, and seeing I have to wear it 24/7, it doesn't really get to lay around much... get rid of the one's you'll probably never wear, the chinese rip-offs or the ones that don't fit or are too uncomfortable. The only other one I still have locked up in a safe, is the CB3000 for when I travel by air, and some numbered locks... safe and sound.... :D
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

I had a similar experience when baby-sitting my niece. She was still pretty little at the time, 3 or 4. She came into the living room wearing a Gates of Hell-type device around her arm. She really liked her new "bracelet." The hardest part was not trying not to die laughing, or getting her to put it back and leave it alone. The hardest part was trying to tell my sister-in-law she needed to lock up her toys, or at least hide them better.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Caged55 wrote:Once we settled on the glove-like fitting Jailbird, all others headed for the trash, and seeing I have to wear it 24/7, it doesn't really get to lay around much... get rid of the one's you'll probably never wear, the chinese rip-offs or the ones that don't fit or are too uncomfortable. The only other one I still have locked up in a safe, is the CB3000 for when I travel by air, and some numbered locks... safe and sound.... :D
The whole her finding it thing happened way in the beginning but the whole thing now is that we have a couple that we switch between. While he is always in chastity, sometimes I want a different look and to give him a different experience. Things are different when you are in an open device and a closed device. :) so they have to be accessible.

Once wee move, though, I do want to get a bigger, better place to keep all of the toys.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

I have since moved mine into the gun safe. Keep all the valuables under lock and key. ;) Maybe that would be a good purchase after the move.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.