Do your balls get stretched?

Living the real life under lock and key
SubNumber42

Do your balls get stretched?

Post by SubNumber42 »

My girlfriend and I have been using our first device for about six weeks or so now, its a CB6000s. We took a break over the holidays because the tube had split and we were waiting for a replacement which the vendor send at no charge.

Before we had to take a break I had gotten very used to the feeling of the device but now I feel like my balls ache a little again. I'm wondering if anyone here has noticed their balls stretch over time wearing whatever device you use and if that made the device more comfortable?

Thanks!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Do your balls get stretched?

Post by TwistedMister »

No, I can't say that I've noticed anything getting 'stretched', even after more than a year of being locked.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Mutt hubby's sack definitely gets stretched... so much sometimes that hee gets this extra saggy skin at the bottom of his sack - it tightens back up after spending some time out of the cage. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I tease him loads and he attempts Ann erection multiple times a day and gets pushed and pulled away from his body hard many times a day... it begins to stretch!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Yes, not much but they're not as tight as they were before. Or maybe it's just gravity and turning mid 40s.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
LongTimeComing

Post by LongTimeComing »

No, not the slippery little fellas in the old scrote. The scrotum does adapt to the shape required of it by the cage though. I recognise the ache you speak of however. I have experienced this early into a period of chastity and I imagine the balls getting bigger and bigger etc. Nonsense of course, but the ache recedes.
0 x
clamence

Post by clamence »

Yes but I have to tell I also regularly wear a 4cm/590gr ballstretcher. So my balls are actually well stretched and hanging with this weight...
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I've never made any effort to stretch my sac at all, but over the years it has happened on its own. Part of that is just time I'm sure, but having a device there probably does speed the process a bit ;)

As to your other point SubNumber42, when I have had a period off from wearing a device - getting used to it again can take some time. Its a bit like wearing a watch or ring, when you're wearing it for a while, it eventually feels quite natural. Go without it and its like something is missing for a while, but that too eventually feels natural. Put one on again and its weird for a bit again.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Atone

Post by Atone »

I wore my wedding ring for about 18 years straight only taking it off once or twice to be resized. Then I stopped wearing it for a couple of years and now I can't wear it for more than a day or two before it drives me nuts and I have to take it off. I wish I could get used to it again but just can't seem to.
0 x
SubNumber42

Post by SubNumber42 »

Thanks all, was just curious. I prefer to wear the smaller ring in a way, but that sort of folds the skin and pinches it. I tried a size larger today and no pinching but I miss the sensation of being held a little tighter and I feel like the tube slides less with the smaller ring as well.

I was looking at the KSD-G3 and thought that may help with the tube sliding sensation, its just distracting because I feel like the whole device will slide off. Eventually we will buy a metal device and perhaps a silicone one for work...I have to say that I am still fond of my CB6000s though.
0 x