Vasectomy

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Vasectomy

Post by Cosmo »

Hello all. After having boy/girl twins I don't think I'll be having any more kids this life around. I'm considering having a vasectomy. I've been locked in my steelheart almost 4 months straight now (my longest ever I think). Obviously it will have to come off for this process but my wife has really gotten into me having it on a lot so it will be going back. Anyone had the snip done and were there any complications related to your device?
0 x
Finn

Re: Vasectomy

Post by Finn »

You're going to have to leave it off for probably a week or two, or three, just to allow proper healing. I wouldn't put the sort of stresses a cage can cause, on the parts that are healing. The incision site isn't too bad, though you want to keep it clean and dry, but the chords inside need to be properly healed before the stretching and pinching of a ring/cage. You'll get a feel for it, just by how tender your parts are to touch, but most healing takes 3 weeks to stand up to stresses. Better safe than sorry. My only post snip issue is that one of my nut was more painful when it tries to pull up against the ring. It's better now, but I think it may have been a chord internally being stretched a bit.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Perfectly said Finn. The only issue my hubby had post vasectomy was with the scar tissue...it was painful at first. It's not really an issue now but other than that everything else is no biggie.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I also agree with what Finn said.

As for the procedure, it was a piece of cake. It was done years ago but I remember it was the first time I ever had a razor blade taken to my sac. Now I shave them myself all the time.

My advice, follow the Dr's. instructions and don't overdue. I have heard of several friends that felt pretty good right after the snip and did something stupid that they paid for later.

I wouldn't climb back into the cage until a couple three weeks at least.

Good luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
clamence

Post by clamence »

Almost three years ago I had a vasectomy after the birth of our only child (conceived by a hot homemade insemination since I am denied sex penetration). It was another important step to show my wife my vow of chastity. The operation was made ​​after 10 months of abstinence and no orgasm. We waited one month after doing it before putting my cock in a chastity device again. But we work mostly time in honor system. So the snip has been a good thing for me.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I had a vasectomy about 2 years back. It did not go well post op and I have had pain pretty much ever since, it apparently hapens to a small percentage of men... great... why can'y I win the lottery like a small percentage of people?

When the problem "flares up" I cannot wear my device as my testes, especially my left one, hurt like mad and I just cannot put the ring on or the cage. It can take anything up to three weeks before I can put it back on.

It has impacted our ability to use the device as much as we want but it is just the daily reality of what happens to folks in life, shit loads worse can happen.

Slightly off topic... but if I had my time again, I would not have had the vasectomy, the consequences of pain and discomfort are too great, but I am in the minority so although my adice to anyone seeking a vasectomy would be "don't do it" there will be far more examples of those that have had no problems. If you go ahead lets hope the percentages fall in your favour!

All the best
CQs
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Had one done years ago...has never caused a bit of trouble. But, a tip; have it performed by a competent urologist, not a GP. You want the least invasive technique possible...a doc rooting around trying to find the vas deferens may do more damage than necessary.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
jackjack

Post by jackjack »

What everybody said. It's best to wait until it's completely healed. It's not a serious procedure anyway so you'll be able to go back in the cage pretty quickly. Just don't rush it.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Mine was done long before we embarked on MC.
Definitely seek a urologist.
Most pain came from the first anesthetic shot, after that the whole procedure went like a breeze.
Afterwards I had a little of the kicked-in-the-balls feeling that subsided within a week; no exercise, careful while moving.
I would recommend to wait with putting your cage back on until you can have heavy PIV without any negative side effects.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Not to be a downer, but based on my experience, you should not comingle vasectomy with wearing a chastity device. Sounds like I was like celticsqueen_sub, where I was the <1% that had a problem with the procedure. I had a hard time with the healing from the procedure but following the initial recovery, I later developed tenderness that was only relieved by ejaculation. It literally took years before I was finally through that intermittent pain. My GP (who didn't do the procedure, had that done by a urologist) said that the tenderness I experienced would go away with more frequent ejaculations, and it finally did.

While I don't regret getting the snip, I did feel like I was mislead that it was no big deal. It was a big deal, but we don't now regret it one bit. During our fertile years, we got pregnant VERY easily, so we needed something permanent and effective. No regrets about me being infertile at all, it's given us a lot of peace of mind. Having said that, it is kinda weird that all the wife's friends know I had the procedure done. Women talk about birth control.
0 x