Beach and holidays

Living the real life under lock and key
licks4ever

Beach and holidays

Post by licks4ever »

As a relative newbie here, I am curious about what happens to sub husbands/boyfriends when you go on holiday.
For example has anyone here gone through departures wearing a chastity device?
Has anyone been taken onto the beach wearing their chastity device, or even more amazing gone nude with it on?
Has anyone's mistress forced them to be embarrassed in pubic wearing it?
Do you sleep with your mistress? and if so, in the nude?

My partner and I are exploring this aspect. We've spanked on hold before, but it can be noisy and embarrassing for my lady. We get some funny looks from adjoining rooms lol
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Beach and holidays

Post by Tom Allen »

I last traveled wearing my CB3k back in the early 2000s. Metal detectors were common, but the body scanners and pat-downs were not. I haven't tried it since because I don't have a kink for public humiliation.

Others will be able to answer better than I, but the nude beaches I've seen aren't particularly kink friendly. That is, naked is fine, but flaunting sex toys is not. I'm sure there are exceptions.

My wife and I sleep nude most of the year (except in really, really cold weather).

And not to be a buzzkill, but please be aware that while you may have a kink for public humiliation, the people in the general public have a right to *not* be a part of your scene.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

We're will be traveling (airport) in May and I will carry my hubby's JB through security and promptly hand it to him before boarding to put on in the bathroom. He will wear it all throughDisney World haha :)
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

My device comes off for holidays but the submission is re-enforced. The last holiday to the beach however I inadvertently had Mrs K leave the key at home. I asked her to put all the items of one bag into another, thinking she had seen me put the key in said bag for her the night before when she got the keys out.
When we got to the holiday house I asked her where the key was so we could all go to the beach and she said it was in her cosmetics bag.
No key in there! When asked where I put it we both realized it was at the bottom of the other bag sitting at home 300km away! Shit shit shit!
I had to lube up big time and then dunk my bits in an ice bath to wrestle the cage off which was quite painful but I managed. Less painful than trying to ride a surfboard with a cage on I would imagine.
I have worn my cage to the beach many times though, just where tight speedos under your boardshorts and subtly adjust any clinging as you get out of the water. Usually not done by choice, I just forget to ask to be unlocked sometimes when we go for a swim.
Finally, yes I sleep with my mistress and always in the nude. On holidays with no cage on, every night we went to sleep she held my cock in her hand as we drifted off to make sure I wasn't cheating.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Linus

Post by Linus »

Tom Allen wrote:And not to be a buzzkill, but please be aware that while you may have a kink for public humiliation, the people in the general public have a right to *not* be a part of your scene.
I agree. I think our passion / kink should be limited to us, and not for public display.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

I recently went through TSA wearing a Bon4 with no problems. I normally wear a Jailbird but we got the Bon4 for travel. I switch back to the Jailbird as soon as possible after arrival.

As far as at the beach and such, I swim, lay around, scuba dive, etc while wearing it and have had zero problems. It's not as noticeable to other people as you think it is. Yeah if they knew, they could probably tell something wasn't quite right down there but that rarely if ever happens. That said, you couldn't wear a Speedo or anything and since I don't dive anywhere I have to wear a wetsuit, I can't speak to that aspect.

By the way, I'm in Cozumel right now and meeting the dive boat in an hour for another dive. All locked up and secure for another 3+ months.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
licks4ever

Post by licks4ever »

Thanks everyone for your replies. I'm not intending to 'flaunt' my chastity, although that might not be my choice of course. My girlfriend is keen to extend the play aspects and is increasingly getting into the humiliation too!
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have gone to the beach, pool and water park with no looks or questions. Have not tried a nude beach my only public exposure was at a camp ground with somewhat private showers. The one guy who noticed asked if was uncomfortable. I told him no and to some degree more comfortable because it holds my balls up and out if the way when hiking.
0 x
CB6000
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Tom Allen wrote:And not to be a buzzkill, but please be aware that while you may have a kink for public humiliation, the people in the general public have a right to *not* be a part of your scene.
Yes. Please listen to the man on this. I know public play can be a huge fantasy and turn on. If you really want to do that, look for a place where the other people there are into it too.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

My wife and I have talked about going on a nude holiday does anyone know of a chastity friendly place in New England or New York area . A resort or even a bed and breakfast . We are very comfortable in our chastity lifestyle but don't want to offend any one with our lifestyle . We would love to be with like minded people and be comfortable being nude or even clothing optional .
We agree with Tom Allen and by no means wish to force our lifestyle on any one else , we and are looking for like minded people to enjoy some time with .

Any leads would be appreciated .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward