Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking?

Living the real life under lock and key
little husband

Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking?

Post by little husband »

Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking every 14 days or so? I think we're doing this because my wife feels like she will get more enjoyment out of it.
0 x
*Keep Calm & Please your Key-Holder*

Last full orgasm: Dec 28/2013

Locked In a self customized A080, from DH gate.
Hope to get a MM Jail Bird in a few months if my Love will allow my cock to be in such a comfortable high-end device ;)
celticqueens_sub

Re: Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking?

Post by celticqueens_sub »

yup
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

We don't have any specific timing but I do both... I tend to agree that a ruined is more fun for me but then again... I do like the feeling of power milking gives me :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Atone

Post by Atone »

little husband wrote:Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking every 14 days or so? I think we're doing this because my wife feels like she will get more enjoyment out of it.
We don't do either so I don't have anything to add to this discussion. I am only posting to say I *really* like your avatar.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

We use both. My ejaculate really coagulates, which makes milking difficult. The few times it truly worked for me, it was a time consuming process. My g/f still enjoys that, but the reality is that ruined orgasms are easier to accomplish, and the physical relief provided by it is greater. I do agree with LadynMonkey, the "power" or milking is something that is particularly impressive and makes me feel overwhelmingly submissive. But ruined orgasms can work very well too.

I also agree with Atone, I love your avatar :)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Finn

Post by Finn »

We did ruined orgasms only for about a year, last year. I can't do milking because of Crohn's disease, so we went the ruined route instead. Having switched to full time chastity this past fall, and finding my ejaculate too off colour and jelly like for our comfort, we opted to do full orgasms instead. One or two a month for me, but I haven't had a full one since we switched over. It's like I'm stuck with half orgasms since I seem to hold back a bit, which seems something I don't have full control over. To cum, I seem to have to squeeze the pc muscle till the O starts, but that suppresses it somewhat. Even doing ruined orgasms on purpose, my orgasms ranged from 0-60% of a full one, usually I'd say in the 30% sensation range. Now they are in the 30-50% range.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
little husband

Post by little husband »

Thanks for the responses, this seems the likely route for us as well though i'm hoping She tries milking to see how much She enjoys it before ruling it out. Thanks for the a avatar comments as well its one of my favorite sexy pictures where She is fully clothed :)
0 x
*Keep Calm & Please your Key-Holder*

Last full orgasm: Dec 28/2013

Locked In a self customized A080, from DH gate.
Hope to get a MM Jail Bird in a few months if my Love will allow my cock to be in such a comfortable high-end device ;)
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

My wife has me do a ruined O insider her most weekend before sitting on my face. The ruined Os give me near 0 pleasure. She allows me one real O per month which is always EXTREMELY pleasurable but at 1/month does little to satisfy me for more than a very short time. After my monthly real O I generally also feel a bit of a letdown knowing I'll not have another till sometime next month. It is what I wished for and I sometime wonder why but my wife likes my new "nicer" attitude and is not going back.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

ChastizedRob wrote:My wife has me do a ruined O insider her most weekend before sitting on my face.
I don't know, for me I'm thinking an orgasm inside my wife would be pretty pleasurable. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

locked4her55 wrote:
ChastizedRob wrote:My wife has me do a ruined O insider her most weekend before sitting on my face.
I don't know, for me I'm thinking an orgasm inside my wife would be pretty pleasurable. :D
My wife did this once. I wasn't really inside her though, the tip was just pressed against her lips. Then my lips were pressed against her lips. It was really hot, can't wait to do it again.
0 x