Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking?

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Does anyone use ruined orgasms instead of milking?

Post by locked4her55 »

Atone wrote:I wasn't really inside her though, the tip was just pressed against her lips. Then my lips were pressed against her lips.
:lol: ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

ChastizedRob wrote:My wife has me do a ruined O insider her most weekend before sitting on my face.
Oh. That's got to be pretty frustrating. Which, I guess, would be the idea, huh?
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

ChastizedRob wrote:My wife has me do a ruined O insider her most weekend before sitting on my face.
I think one of the times my wife had the most fun giving me a ruined orgasm was doing this. Part of the draw back of chastity is that my wife likes to watch me come, so she can actually have a bit of fun watching my face during a ruined orgasm, which we have started playing with fairly recently. On this particular occasion, she was on top and could tell when I started to come by watching my face. Then she firmly sat down when the time was right and just watched my face.

Next time, I would like her to get up after I start but before I finish, so that I can lick her early after the climax starts instead of a few seconds later.
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

As someone who practices the use of a Hypnotic Chastity Belt, the "ruined" option is just a matter of my KH stroking me past the boundaries of what my body will tolerate. That is, with enough lube, or friction, or both, eventually the body responds and cums. The difference is that when this does happen, it's an amazingly frustrating experience, as my "programming" is to avoid cumming If I have the chance, I will pull back or away from an orgasm, or brush the hand or the mouth away. But when either instructed by my KH (more programming, alas), or held in place physically by restraint, there is little option.

Begging for a "belt off" command to enjoy the orgasm is a much better option - at least from my perspective. Then again, for my KH, forcing me to come while "belt on" does seem a moment of control, of power, and in some cases, of mild punishment. I think she believes some milking/ruined O is good for my overall health, or to relieve stress, or perhaps she's just a bit sadistic - I'm never really sure. But a ruined O while under the controls of a HCB is one of the more frustrating experiences of this whole journey.

btb
0 x
Sub_Hub

Post by Sub_Hub »

We are like you and your wife. My wife feels that a ruined orgasm is more fun for her. She actually laughs watching me have one.
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

locked4her55 wrote:
I don't know, for me I'm thinking an orgasm inside my wife would be pretty pleasurable. :D

I must tell my wife exactly when I start to ejaculate and then we both totally stop moving. So there is near zero pleasure for me at that point and it takes extreme will power to stop moving. If I cheat and don't tell soon enough I know I won't even be allowed inside her so I don't cheat. Also, she inspects me to be sure I'm still hard afterward to be sure it was ruined. If I don't remain hard she would be very upset I am sure not allow me the "pleasure" of being insider her very often. I do have a love/hate relationship of one real O per month. Of course it is great fun achieving it but immediately after I feel down about knowing the next one is about 30 days away as well as knowing int about 5 minutes I'll be 100% horny again. 1/month does little to satisfy me longer than 5 minutes.

Oh well, after 2+ years of this "system" at least my wife still greatly enjoys this.

Best Regards, Rob
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Just so i can understand better what di you guys consider a RO?
0 x
CB6000