We're both sick (flu)

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedUpNewb

We're both sick (flu)

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We're both sick right now. Bad virus or flu.

Neither one of us is feeling like sex, obviously. She says take it off. I say I'm ok right now but if a trip to the doctor is required, I'd like to remove it.

I know other couples have gone through this. What did you do?
0 x
Linus

Re: We're both sick (flu)

Post by Linus »

We both have had flu at the same time. There was no T&D or any play during illness, but my cage was not removed (except an hour for doctor's visit) as according to her it had nothing to do with the illness!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Dannyboy

Post by Dannyboy »

Who feels like sex when they are ill. I didn't have flu but felt so bad. But trying to get sympathy or if my misses is like trying to get blood out of a stone.
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
Finn

Post by Finn »

For us, it's more of a symbolic thing. It's kind of like a wedding ring that gets worn around the house. Even if nobody is up for anything naughty, it's still a symbol of the commitment and agreement we have. I take it off if its causing pain or discomfort, or I'm stuck in the bathroom or something, but it goes right back on when it can. It gets to a point where it's like putting on socks. We get home, we settle in, I go put it on. It would be hotter if my wife or my girl insisted and teased, but beyond one of them doing the odd hand check, it's up to me to maintain wearing it. It's a symbol of the agreement, but not the agreement itself. Some of the times, wearing it does nothing for any of us, but not wearing it, feels like taking off my wedding ring, if that makes sense.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

agree with Finn... its a symbol, but I would rather have it in than not, but practicallity takes priority.

I hope you're both feeling better soon
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

Sick or not, hubby wears his. He's been out for easy access the past few days while taking care of me after my shoulder surgery but he's getting locked back up today and next time out will be in 8 days (out anniversary). Hopefully I get some good healing in so I can tease the hell out of him good hehe :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

Thanks for the input.

I'm still wearing it. We're both sick enough that it hasn't come up again. We both went to work sick today. After I got home she asked how I feel. Balls sore. A little irritated with it right now because I just want to be free and sick in bed. But not ready to break the deal yet.
0 x