Do you suspect any Coworkers, friends are in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Dannyboy

Do you suspect any Coworkers, friends are in chastity

Post by Dannyboy »

Hi.

Do any of you suspect any friends or coworkers are wearing chastity devices or are key holders through what you have seen or heard. If so what has given you that suspicion?
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
Michele

Re: Do you suspect any Coworkers, friends are in chastity

Post by Michele »

I don't suspect anyone we know is but know a few who I think would benefit from it haha :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
poor

Post by poor »

There is a friend who I used to work with that has a much more obvious FLR than myself and whose wife has made comments that would fit the role of a Keyholder. I've paid closer attention to them at social gatherings but nothing definitive has ever happened and it's not like she wears a key or anything to make it easy to tell.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Dannyboy

Post by Dannyboy »

Yes I guess they maybe want to keep that side of things private which is fair enough
0 x
Currently locked in: Jail Bird
clamence

Post by clamence »

My wife and I don't know somebody in chastity but we know that a couple of our best friends knows a bit what kind of sexuality we practice... and we guess they really don't understand our choice :D
0 x
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Nope. People are too busy in their own world to bother looking closely at others. I cannot even tell you what my wife is wearing and I was just with her a few minutes ago. There is too much stimuli to our brains to take it all in so we focus on what we are doing at the time. There was a great YouTube video out that asked you to count how many times a basketball bounced in a game. When it was over and I had the right count, it asked me if I saw the guy in the bear suit. Huh? I watched it again, this time not absorbed in counting the number of bounces and sure enough a guy in a bear costume walked across the court, did a little dance in the middle and then exited. That is how our brains work. :)

Plus most people do not stare at the crotches of other people. :) Maybe women do, but not my wife, or so she says. :)
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I don't know of any that I'd suspect of engaging in male chastity relationships...but then again I don't know which ones enjoy anal, oral or threesome's, for that matter.
Last edited by RegularJoe on Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

I know some friends in the kinky community that are into it. But in terms of outside of that no I do not think any one else is using it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've had some suspicions about a guy I work with, based on the his interactions with his GF and the fact that, for a while, he was constantly bitching about everyone leaving the seat up in the men's bathroom...he finally stopped after I told him that 95% of the time anyone going in there was going to take a leak and wanted the seat *up*, and that if he had a pussy between his legs and needed to sit down to pee he should just put the seat down himself instead of expecting everyone else to work it *for* him.

If his GF doesn't have him *physically* locked, she's got him mentally locked.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

I don't suspect any co-workers or friends, but I have a close friend at work whose marriage would surely benefit if he tried this lifestyle, but I can't tell him about it, because he is too likely to blurt out this information to other people in the office. So, I guess he will have to discover this on his own.
0 x