Re: Season Greetings!

Post by ARK »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
0 x
WPS
Atone

Post by Atone »

ARK wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:22 am Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas, nice pull of an old post
1 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Michele wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:20 pm
Oldtimer wrote:Try the Tantus silicon paddles at the Stockroom.com. My wife got the wham bam. Stings like crazy, loud, requires little effort to make it hurt and is dishwasher safe.
With a torn rotator cuff (surgery in 2 weeks) I need something easy and loud isn't my friend with the kids a couple rooms away lol

I need a beginner paddle lol
lol, I think you have gone way past needing a beginner paddle.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:08 pm
ARK wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:22 am Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas, nice pull of an old post
This thread is old enough to get a job. :twisted:

My Xmas gift is power and comms back up, been down for a couple or three days. When I was finally able to get cable run in here a while back (big, expensive project, not your normal cable due to distance) cableco said "Make sure you have alternate power available so comms still work if the grid goes down." So, another grand in generator and battery back-ups and guess what...cable don't work either if the grid is down, even if I have my own juice. I'm guessing there is an amplifier out at the road, that needs power, and if powerco is down, cable is down too.

Happy Festivus.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - OMG. It sounds like you live where Hell actually did freeze over.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Sam3655

Post by Sam3655 »

Season greetings everyone. Been a great year chatting, sharing and learning this road of chastity. First season locked.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Happy Christmas from MsM and MsM’s ld in New Zealand. Love hearing all these stories of people being snowed in as we sit out with a cold beer and over 30 degrees C !! Yep it’s true that was today (Boxing Day here) and we’re expecting hotter tomorrow !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ARK

Post by ARK »

Holiday tradition, I get up before dawn and go deer hunting all day. The ladies in my house get up around 10 am and sit around in their Christmas pj and watch the Hallmark channel all day snacking in Christmas sweets and leftovers.
0 x
WPS
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:24 am TM - OMG. It sounds like you live where Hell actually did freeze over.
Funny thing, while everyone else was getting hammered with cold and snow, including some places that don't usually see so much of that, our temp actually went *up* and we got nothing but rain that melted all of the snow cover that we had. Well, that and the high winds that took down some trees. Around here, if a butterfly farts while flying past a power line, it goes out. My power costs have doubled over the last year (based on same kW/H usage rates) with PowerCo claiming that it is due to grid 'improvements', but nothing has changed. The PUC has just approved another [almost] 50% increase, again for 'grid improvements'. I'm beginning to think that having your power controlled by a business in a foreign country is not a good idea. (Our power is supplied by a company in Canada, which is actually owned by another company in Spain.)

I had my wife run the numbers a few weeks ago, and at the *current* rates, if I install a self contained solar system and disconnect from the grid I will recover the entire installation cost within seven years. It's looking more and more like it will be a good investment. With the current technology, the useful life expectancy of the system should exceed my own. I'll integrate the generator to recharge the system in the event of extended bad weather, and maybe a wind turbine or two- usually, if the sun isn't shining the wind is blowing. And then the PowerCo can kiss my ass.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Is it me or is Christmas so much better now we make an effort and take notice.
Or is it the extra special Xmas treat that does it?
Merry Christmas everyone.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(