Anyone else waiting for Xmas to get their orgasm?

Living the real life under lock and key
go where i am told

Re: Anyone else waiting for Xmas to get their orgasm?

Post by go where i am told »

Christmas was awesome with friends and family, but no release.

Been locked since July 22 with my last O of any kind on July 7.

Been trying new hobbies to keep my mind off things.
0 x
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

LadynMonkey wrote:So those of you who got release for Christmas, do you have a next possible release date
Well I was very lucky as my wife allowed me not only to caress her latex clad body but sex!
As it had been nearly three weeks since my last orgasm it was over in seconds!!
I imagine my next release will probably be in a month!
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

On Christmas morning, at 115 days without an orgasm, and with our regular bedmate off to see his parents, my wife rolled over and told me to take my cage off. I didn't have to told twice, as she handed me the key...swelling so fast I had to be careful pulling the cage off, and rotated the basering stud to behind my nutsack.

Having learned to never presume anything, I waited for whatever was coming my way, and was somewhat relieved when she presented her ass to me, and said, "wouldn't you like to enjoy this for yourself rather just than watching somebody else do me? I nodded, spread her buttcheeks, and slid into absolute paradise.

Humping slowly away for a few minutes, I asked if I could come?

She laughed, and responded by saying, " Of course you can, silly.....it's Christmas morning!"

I pumped away, and (all too shortly) enjoyed one of the most intense orgasms of my life. As Iay there, exhausted, her pussy still wrapped around my cock, I felt satisfied for the first time in several months....and I'm happy to report that I feel no 'let-down' or post orgasmic depression...though she did insist, upon my withdrawal, that I immediately lock myself up... clean up my 'my mess', and remarked that it might well be next Christmas before my next orgasm.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

After my Christmas release, the wife told me no more releases until my monthly chastity vacation (the last 4 days of each month). So, I don't have too long to wait.

However, with the new month comes a new session where she is back in control. She hasn't said yet how long she wants to go for in January (I've asked several times today). I'm currently in the bedroom waiting for her to unlock me and give me some teasing (no release). She said that she will give me my answer by how many strokes she gives me. So I will be enjoying each stroke, but at the same time realizing that means another day of denial in January. The longest we have ever gone is 10 days, and I was really starting to climb the walls. She will have 27 days to work with.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

So after having being told Xmas eve, then Xmas day, then Boxing Day and then categorically told I would not be going on holidays locked up, she handed me the keys this evening as we packed for the holiday and asked me to put them in her toiletries bag.
We leave in the morning, so I asked, does that mean you will unlock me when we get there.
"Only for surfing babe. You're locked for the holidays"
Bugger!
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

She gave me 14 strokes. So when the new year starts, I will have two weeks till my release. I'm sure the plumbing will be backed up pretty good till then. Also, she is now thinking that a monthly chastity vacation is too frequent. She likes the idea of a vacation every other month, giving her 55 days to work with.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Post by Michele »

mellyshubby wrote:She gave me 14 strokes. So when the new year starts, I will have two weeks till my release. I'm sure the plumbing will be backed up pretty good till then. Also, she is now thinking that a monthly chastity vacation is too frequent. She likes the idea of a vacation every other month, giving her 55 days to work with.
After the mellowness that is happening here after giving hubby his O's I'm thinking any vacations are too many lol

I'm thinking if he does get release anymore it will be one singular orgasm and not this honeymoon of sorts where he gets to cum as much as he likes. I don't like dealing with a barely horny, tired guy. If he is to get a vacation like this again there will be consequences after or requirements that help me deal with his "mood" better. I'm finding that I don't have the drop in libido that he gets after multiple orgasms... so I'm still horny and want to tease and make him crazy and I'm not getting anything in return!

A good spanking is one way to get him in the right mindset... I'll start with that lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

Not here... my last orgasm was July 1st but my wife and I we want to beat my record of 251 days without orgasm and maybe keeping a full year :)
0 x
Ripvantinkle

Post by Ripvantinkle »

I came too soon last weekend without permission and promptly got locked up. Still in today. :cry:
0 x
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

My wife had to work a 13-hour shift as a nursing aid on Christmas, so of course she was way too tired for anything other than eating some food and going to sleep. Now I have some sort of allergy or cold, and I'm waiting to get over that before I can even hope to be released.
0 x