What is your earliest memory of being kinky?

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: What is your earliest memory of being kinky?

Post by locked4her55 »

chastehub wrote:When i was little, a naked girl / woman would not arouse me, but show me a picture of someone being tied up, handcuffed or chained to a dungeon wall and you could hammer nails with my junk.
:lol: Yup, and for the subsequent 50 years. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

chastehub wrote:...show me a picture of someone being tied up, handcuffed or chained to a dungeon wall and you could hammer nails with my junk...
*Really* kinky, is being in a dungeon, and having nails hammered *into* your junk :twisted: I've seen pictures...not for me...my junk came with the right number of holes and I'd prefer that it stayed that way.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

TwistedMister wrote:*Really* kinky, is being in a dungeon, and having nails hammered *into* your junk.
Yikes! :o Reading that I got a bad case of shrinkage, and it isn't cold in the house.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

I had my own room as a teenager, and I liked to tie myself up at night and masturbate. So, my earliest memory of being kinky was when I reached puberty around 13 years old or so. I worried that eventually I would be unable to untie myself, and that would have been embarrassing, but it never happened that way. I was always able to free myself.
0 x
eido

Post by eido »

Pre-adolescence. I can't be certain of the age, but before I even started liking girls I was excited by the sensation of restraint: twisting up in my sheets and blankets, winding a jump rope or piece of twine around my legs, that sort of thing. The first image I recall is a hogtied woman on the show "Dragnet" That stirred a lot of stuff in my head.
0 x