Collar - flr/wlm

Living the real life under lock and key
JetMirage

Re: Collar - flr/wlm

Post by JetMirage »

You could try a Good Will or thrift store. Easy way to find cheap leather. :)
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

LadynMonkey wrote:
kpb57 wrote:Although we do not have a D/S relationship, we have nice collars for both of us to use at playtime. When we have the house to ourselves, the one who is "played with" often wears hers/his.

-K
So K, what do you feel the collar is showing? The submission?

Where do you get a collar? Any suggestions for comfortable but very inexpensive... I wonder (during a play session) what it might be like but don't want to spend a lot of money if I don't like it. I'm just wondering if it well help distinguish those sessions from other times.
It's not so much about submission; it's rather a very erotic piece of clothing/jewelry (think Abby Sciuto), and it is a tool that can be used at playtime.

Our large collars are these: http://www.sweet-sin.de/catalog/Metall/ ... er-O-.html
My wife also has this one: http://www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de/tr% ... %C3%9Fbar/ with three red stones inset, which she sometimes wears (sans the ring of O) when we go out.

To try the feeling of wearing a collar, I also recommend a trip to the pet store.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:.... worn with a white blouse makes her look like a English headmistress. Well, at least to my Americanized open-minded view.
Not wanting to Hijack the thread.... I went to half a dozen different schools in the UK. All the teachers looked like this, every single one of them.... :lol:

This was my maths teacher, she was always teaching us about "areas under the curves"..... yep we learnt lots...

0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

Bahahahaha CQs! Love it!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
celticqueens_sub

LadynMonkey wrote:Ah no! :) it's for the house lol see once the kids go to bed I could have it set out for him to put on and that will cue him in to the fact that I'm about to be very dominant :)
This is similar to how we use it. It sets a different dynamic. I often have whole days when we are both working from home that I am collared and expected to observe more formal behaviours and the way I address her, "yes ma'am, no ma'am" type of thing.

I suggest you get one and play and see what happens, it is never going to be the same for you as for anyone else... I come home from work or a business trip and the collar is there in the hallway. I know I can't go any further into the house until it is on.... and I have no idea what awaits (well yeah I do... and it often hurts like a bastard, especially if I know I have done something wrong too! :lol: )

Have fun
0 x

celticqueens_sub

LadynMonkey wrote:Bahahahaha CQs! Love it!
Yep.. I bought her the apples and she showed me her peaches... seemed a fair trade... When I wake up from this little dream I will have a coffee and an English Muffin....
0 x

Michele

Post by Michele »

celticqueens_sub wrote: (well yeah I do... and it often hurts like a bastard, especially if I know I have done something wrong too! :lol: )

Have fun
Cagedmonkey was told to put HIS laundry away yesterday after I folded it for him and its still in the basket at the bottom of the stairs... he's heading for a punishment - should I remind him of it and give him a chance?

I haven't yet had to really punish... so... do your wives/others remind you of things they asked of you like that? Especially after our night last night hehe I can see how he might have forgotten. Also this is very new to both of us!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
celticqueens_sub

There are no general rules, only those you make.

Our system is very simple.

CQ makes it extremely clear what she expects and the standrads I must adhere to. If I don't meet them I am punished. If I exceed them I am rewarded. Reward is a much more powerful motivator for me... I think the only thing I would say is never make a threat, only ever make a promise.

Never punish in anger. Plenty of folks use "Funishment" too, we do and it is, well fun. But when I am being properly punished it is my fault. I know what to do to avoid it, it is very simple really. There is no grey only black and white.
0 x

Michele

Post by Michele »

We mostly play and have "corrections" which would be funishment I assume.

This is something he is being lazy and procrastinating about... not sure if I nudge or take away play time as a punishment. ie: he didn't do his "job" so no play time for xx days.
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

My wife has a notebook (she titled it: BMP Behavior Modification Plan), when I do something that displeases her she pulls out the notebook and notes the date infraction and consequence. When I have what she feels enough consequences we have a "discussion." She will go over the infractions, discussing why they displease her and then punish me (believe these are not the hot types of play, they just suck). Then she comforts me, notes the results of the discussion and reduces the balance in the notebook.
0 x