Collar - flr/wlm

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Collar - flr/wlm

Post by Michele »

Those of you in a female led relationship or wife led marriage, does your wife/kh make you ever or require you to wear a collar?

Have you ever worn one? I'm curious about the whole reasoning or motive behind it... anyone? :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Collar - flr/wlm

Post by TwistedMister »

No FLR here...but I suppose that I could see a use for one. Being much stronger than Mrs. Twisted, physically speaking, if I were to refuse to lock back up there wouldn't be much she could do about it (not immediately anyway- there are certain allowable extreme measures that could be brought into play later). But, if a big, bulky collar were to be put/locked on before uncaging, with the caveat that it would not be removed until I was re-caged, it could be an effective incentive. I've never worn one, and I certainly wouldn't dare go out in public wearing one.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh gosh no public stuff! So as a reminder? It seems to me it would show ownership... is that about right?

I do realize there is the whole "pet" aspect and leashes and all that but I'm more talking about the around the house stuff... look forward to more opinions or experience! :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Although we do not have a D/S relationship, we have nice collars for both of us to use at playtime. When we have the house to ourselves, the one who is "played with" often wears hers/his.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Linus

Post by Linus »

Not exactly a collar. But whenever I need a shave below, before unlocking me, she chains my neck to the bathroom shower pipe and both hands behind my back. Then she shaves, cleans & locks me again. I am not allowed to touch 'her property' in the last many months.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Michele

Post by Michele »

kpb57 wrote:Although we do not have a D/S relationship, we have nice collars for both of us to use at playtime. When we have the house to ourselves, the one who is "played with" often wears hers/his.

-K
So K, what do you feel the collar is showing? The submission?

Where do you get a collar? Any suggestions for comfortable but very inexpensive... I wonder (during a play session) what it might be like but don't want to spend a lot of money if I don't like it. I'm just wondering if it well help distinguish those sessions from other times.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

LadynMonkey wrote:Any suggestions for comfortable but very inexpensive... I wonder (during a play session) what it might be like but don't want to spend a lot of money if I don't like it.
You can do what we did and just head to your local pet store. You'd be surprised at some of the designs, and they happen to be a lot cheaper than specific BDSM type collars (which are often custom made to begin with.) You could always just use one of the collars, and if you decide you realy like its uses and symbolism you could then invest money on a nice collar. Or, you could make one yourself :) .
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Where do you get a collar? Any suggestions for comfortable but very inexpensive...
Any of the quintillion web sites dedicated to sex toys... The pet shop is good too...

We use a collar during some of our sessions. It establishes the clear boundary between submissive and Domme that can sometimes be blurred during the reality of real life regardless of the D/s FLR we live daily.

During training sessions and play sessions we operate a much more formal distinction and the collar helps. My tattoo is the constant reminder of my place in our marriage, I don't wear a collar in everyday life, it just doesn't work like that for us plus work would be a big problem... :D

The collar is very symbolic for us.

CQs
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

You guys are really great, you know that? I appreciate your help and experience!

CQs,

See hubby has his tattoos for the everyday reminder of who he belongs to (oh and his cage lol) but I wanted to find a specific way to distinguish sessions where I would be extremely dominant. Where we would be really pushing the D/s thing... plus I think I might have mentioned, I'm not looking for a slave or anything like that, I happen to prefer hubby being a man lol. I really just want a symbol and something I could set out for him to wear so he would know what kind of mood I was in. Like for example if I wanted to play a "houseboy" session... I would obviously be treating him differently than normal and saying things I might not normally say. Instead of saying "ok we're going to start now..." I'd rather have an unspoken symbol so he knows how hee is to behave.

Am I making sense? Is there another way besides a collar to symbolize that?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh, and, for real? The pet store? Lol oh my... interesting!
0 x