Keeping the key in her bra

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Keeping the key in her bra

Post by bratboy »

We have the mature metal with the screw, so no key that can be worn. Today, my wife decided to keep the key in her bra. At some point I found out and had to keep asking her about it. Finally, I broke down and told her how hot I thought it was. She looked at me and said I know!
0 x
Michele

Re: Keeping the key in her bra

Post by Michele »

Hehe you boys just love when we purposely do things like that! Hubby loves to find out after were out on a date that in not wearing panties and to know I did it on purpose to tease him! lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

I find everything about my wife BethK hot. (She's a software engineer, she's the town librarian, she has the key to my - well not my heart - on her keyring where anyone can see it, and it is not a standard key. . . .)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

While I am not locked up that often, my keyholder wife tends to favor keeping the key with her in her bra via a safety pin. I also think it's very hot that it is so close to her and between her beautiful cleavage. Teasing about the key is more than half the fun for me. She will also sometimes safety pin the key to her panties.
0 x
freakbeat

Post by freakbeat »

My key holder usually wears the key on a necklace. Always makes me wonder if someone will know what it is. Makes the game that much hotter.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

freakbeat wrote:My key holder usually wears the key on a necklace. Always makes me wonder if someone will know what it is. Makes the game that much hotter.
Mine is on a necklace... actually you can see my necklace in my Avatar and there's a pic on my blog somewhere! Key right between the boobies :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Where? I don't see anything.
Attachments
Blue footed boobies are blue footed.
Blue footed boobies are blue footed.
bf-boobies.jpg (111.14 KiB) Viewed 3176 times
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Haha Tom I should've known!
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

LadynMonkey wrote:
freakbeat wrote:My key holder usually wears the key on a necklace. Always makes me wonder if someone will know what it is. Makes the game that much hotter.
Mine is on a necklace... actually you can see my necklace in my Avatar and there's a pic on my blog somewhere! Key right between the boobies :)
Beth used to wear the key on a long necklace chain, or sometimes on a bracelet, but that one is now in the possession of one of her gentlemen friends. Outside of an emergency key kept in a signed and sealed coin envelop in my wallet, there's not another one in the house, as far as I know.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.