Rubbing the cage

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Rubbing the cage

Post by bratboy »

I know we are no we're no where near some of you in length of lock down (and frankly hope she never wants to go that far, much respect & no offense intended). But just had an hour of her attention focused on my locked down cock. She is now asleep & I am still...um worked up. I notice that I keep reach down and rubbing the cage, not touching myself...just the cage. Is this common of am I just out of my mind?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Rubbing the cage

Post by TwistedMister »

Nah, you're not out of your mind, getting there, but not yet. Happens to me, too. You're just wanting a little stimulation. You'll know you're out of your mind when you start pulling/jerking the cage hard, trying to feel *something*, *anything*...then you'll be willing to do just about anything she says... :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Completely normal. It's a guy thing. One of the hardest parts of being locked is not being able to reach down there and handle things a bit. Really takes some getting used to. Like you've had your favorite toy locked away.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ok I'm not a guy and I'm not locked up (yet!) But I wanted to let you know you are completely normal! Like wishful said... for (how old are you?) Whatever years you've been able to reach down and touch whenever you had the slightest sensation... now everything is intensified! Hell even my 5yo is constantly touching himself haha

Twisted, so funny you say that... haha hubby is only 10 days into this denial period and I've had a good go at him that he is right there NOW! Since last night he's been begging me to lethim do ANYTHING even for the chance to cum :) it really makes me giggle when he begs like that... oh and I get very wet but well, ya know, I enjoy him being a begging, whimpering, needy, desperate for me mess of a man. ;)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Atone

Post by Atone »

bratboy wrote:I notice that I keep reach down and rubbing the cage, not touching myself...just the cage. Is this common of am I just out of my mind?
As others have said this is fairly common.

This is one of the reasons I love my Steelheart so much. When I reach down there I cannot feel anything. Just smooth steel. No physical stimulation at all. Of course the "feeling" is great and brings a smile to my face.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

LadynMonkey wrote:Since last night he's been begging me to let him do ANYTHING even for the chance to cum :) it really makes me giggle when he begs like that... oh and I get very wet but well, ya know, I enjoy him being a begging, whimpering, needy, desperate for me mess of a man. ;)
CM must not have read the small print on the chastity device that said, "Be Careful what You wish for"! :lol:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Thanks to all of you glad I am not loosing my mind.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

bratboy wrote:Thanks to all of you glad I am not loosing my mind.
Hehe... not yet anyway! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast