Any gay members?

Living the real life under lock and key
lockmeup2014

Any gay members?

Post by lockmeup2014 »

If so i would love to discuss any Chasity devices you've used ... i am considering the birdcage? please let me know... look forward to hearing from ya-

Boy
0 x
Michele

Re: Any gay members?

Post by Michele »

I'm not sure what gay has to do with use of device but I had my hubby in a bird cage until we got his custom Jail Bird from Mature Metal. I'm sure others have used it as well if you wanted to ask a question :)

If you're just using that comment as a way to get to chat with other gay boys, well, that's a different story hehe :D good luck with that!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Finn

Post by Finn »

It is a bit of a different dynamic to be fair, but as you've said, a locked penis is a locked penis. I have done a few things that one might consider gay, if that helps! :)
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
cbeltguy

Post by cbeltguy »

Well I'm gay, currently locked in a carrara, have spent a lot of time locked in various belts over the years. Hit me up if you want to chat. Cbeltguy on YIM as well
0 x
28 Year old male in a My-steel Belt.
sissysub26

Post by sissysub26 »

I am a new member, but yes I am gay.
0 x
gayinmate

Post by gayinmate »

I'm a new member, and I'm also gay. I recently acquired a CB-6000S, and I'm gradually working my way up to wearing the device for a full 24 hours. Once I've made sure that I can sleep through the night, I think my partner will enjoy locking me up.
0 x
theboyinrubber

Post by theboyinrubber »

I'm gay and newly locked up. I'm wearing a modified PA-5000.
0 x
Owned and locked by Sir Brian.
ChastityCrossdresser

Post by ChastityCrossdresser »

I'm bisexual and love being locked up.
0 x
tushy

Post by tushy »

So I dont know if I am gay or not (I do like the external Plumbing). But I have been locked for 2 months at a time. of my own free will. I am always looking for pwople to chat with. On YIM or others. Cdtush is my YIM name.
0 x
Skinboy

Post by Skinboy »

I am gay and currently locked in a CB 6000. Mature Metal Jailbird on order. I also have a key holder, so I guess the dynamics are pretty much the same for gays as for bisexuals and heterosexuals. A locked cock is a locked cock!
0 x