Pubic Hair Removal Question

Living the real life under lock and key
SissyEmily

Pubic Hair Removal Question

Post by SissyEmily »

Has anyone used the nair for men?

http://www.amazon.com/Nair-Hair-Remover ... ir+for+men

I made the mistake years back of using the female version on my pubes, and I was wondering if the mens version burns like the female version. If not, is there anything else like this you recommend?

Thanks for any help and advice.
0 x
happyman1

Re: Pubic Hair Removal Question

Post by happyman1 »

Ever thing I tried in the past burnt like hell. I suggest shaving or get a male brazilian
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
Michele

Post by Michele »

I know Nair specifically says not for the genitals or perianal... it would be nice if someone made something! We tried shaving but are going to try waxing next... hope it goes well! It's expensive though!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
SissyEmily

Post by SissyEmily »

Right now I use my beard trimmer with a 1/2 guard (1/16"). I hate razor shaving cause I get bad razor burns, plus I just hate razor shaving my balls... And I'm not too much of a pain fanatic, so I'm concerned with waxing.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I also use a beard trimmer (on 1 or 2 setting depending on the area) and then use my Norelco shaver just on my pubic area.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Michele

Post by Michele »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:I also use a beard trimmer (on 1 or 2 setting depending on the area) and then use my Norelco shaver just on my pubic area.
You mean your regular shave for your face? Hmmm I wonder how hubby would feel about that just around where the ring goes....
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Yep! Works like a charm on the firm skin of the pubic area. but, it does not work well at all (it nicks) on the looser skin of the scrotum and penis.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mike1979

Post by Mike1979 »

I found that I can use Nair on my pubic region without pain. However I am careful to not let it touch my penis or scrotum. I use a razed for that.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

The best solution we found is to just use a Wahl home haircut trimmer with one of the shortest combs on. It keeps everything short without getting into nicks and razor burn issues.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Schwink

Post by Schwink »

I use a hair clipper with my blade on it for the mound, then use a Gillette Mach 3 for the balls and shaft, and the get the mound bald. You'll get razor burn the first few times, but it stops.
0 x