Pubic Hair Removal Question

Living the real life under lock and key
Tame Lion

Re: Pubic Hair Removal Question

Post by Tame Lion »

We use a Braun Epilator for most pubic hair and butt hair. For the more sensitive areas (balls), we use a Norelco body shaver. Mrs. Lion manscapes me about once a month. Years ago I had laser treatments so that almost all of my pubic hair is permanently gone. In front, all that has to be removed is a small patch at the base of my penis and my balls and below.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tame Lion wrote:We use a Braun Epilator for most pubic hair and butt hair. For the more sensitive areas (balls), we use a Norelco body shaver.
I generally have a fairly decent threshold for pain. I also have an epilator. I have found that there is no such thing as a less sensitive area for the epilator.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

Atone wrote:
Tame Lion wrote:We use a Braun Epilator for most pubic hair and butt hair. For the more sensitive areas (balls), we use a Norelco body shaver.
I generally have a fairly decent threshold for pain. I also have an epilator. I have found that there is no such thing as a less sensitive area for the epilator.
Oh? Try one on your balls! Ouch! I am pretty good with pain, the laser treatments really hurt. I had to use an anesthetic cream, particularly on my balls. Also, using the epilator on my balls was difficult. If I didn't stretch the skin to maximum tightness, it would get pinched in the rollers. We finally just went to the body shaver. Since I had previously had laser treatments there, the amount of hair is very small and grows in slowly.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
husbandobeyswife

Post by husbandobeyswife »

I have used nair, mostly for my butt. but it works on scrotum and somewhat on the more coarse hair around penis too.

This is the product I use:
http://www.amazon.com/Nair-Bikini-Cream ... B000WOU38S

I first trimmer it down to shortest setting, i sometimes have to apply it twice to get all the hair and even then it doesnt really get everything. but it does a better job that I could do with just a razor/trimmers.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I was using a razor until I found the Norelco Body shaver. It's design clips close but doesn't leave razor burn.

Oh, and I don't work for Norelco. ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I use regular nair for the entire pubic region without too much burn (a little burn).

Currently I am rebelling/testing kh and have not removed the hair since late June. So far she has not done anything about it :D. I kind of like that she got a bikini wax in the last month while I have done nothing :lol: .
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I like being waxed!! She ties me to the bed and removes whatever hair she desires .
The feel after is smooth , and as it grows back it's not all scratchy.
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

doctor_h wrote:I use regular nair for the entire pubic region without too much burn (a little burn).

Currently I am rebelling/testing kh and have not removed the hair since late June. So far she has not done anything about it :D. I kind of like that she got a bikini wax in the last month while I have done nothing :lol: .
Last night my kh had me tie myself to the bed. I knew i had been particularly surly and that the bondage session may not be only for fun and games my kh tightened the bonds then told me to lift up as she was placing a towel under me. I held out some hope that she wanted a spruced up popsickle.

That is when she pulled out the Nair and thoroughly covered my pubic region. She then left. I called her after 3 minutes but no response. She came back at around 6 minutes. I told her it was time to remove it. She informed me that when I remove my pubic hair i can determine the duration to leave the Nair on but seeing that i had not done it and she was doing it that she gets to decide and that she wanted to be sure it was on long enough. I informed her it was burning a little. She replied that maybe it would teach me to take care of my pubic hair myself. At 10 minutes she wiped away my pubic hair and released me to shower. The shower did not stop all of the burning. She had succeeded in removing all of my pubic hair.

She may think that next time i will remove it on my own, but i went almost 5 months without removing it for one slightly painful session whuch i think is preferable to enduring the hassle/pain every couple of weeks. :twisted:

So i plan on not doing anything abiut it until she decides to do simething about it again. With some luck it will be at least 5 months from now.
0 x
cagedmonkey

Post by cagedmonkey »

Lady M wrote:
WifeIsVanilla wrote:I also use a beard trimmer (on 1 or 2 setting depending on the area) and then use my Norelco shaver just on my pubic area.
You mean your regular shave for your face? Hmmm I wonder how hubby would feel about that just around where the ring goes....
I've actually been considering the reverse... I get such a smooth shave down there with my razor, I've been thinking about using it on my face too! Different blade, of course... I don't want my ball hair and face hair to co-mingle ;) lol
0 x
Subby hubby to the lovely Lady M
Devices (currently wearing): Jailbird, Revenge,
There is no better feeling than giving control of all of your sexual pleasures to the woman you love.
http://www.monkeyinacage.com
Albert Steel

Post by Albert Steel »

I've used the epilator as well for the last decade or so for everything else and settled for the razor on the nuts, since it's very hard to stretch the skin enough not to have the epilator roll it in.. :?
0 x