locked again

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

locked again

Post by steph17 »

Just spent my first 24 hours locked in the steelheart 2 since 5-6 months, I have been used to wearing devices over the years but after such a long lay off this first 24 hours has been a bit difficult. But I will get used to the tightness quick enough, She- we have decided that I am to be locked till Christmas or New year, That is to be Her decision and I will not interfere in Her thoughts.
I am looking forward to 5 or 6 weeks of frustration + tease and denial, My only worry is that at times my KH can get a bit hard about not giving any stimulation what so ever and that drives me crazy.
I do like attention but She is to decide when or if ?.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: locked again

Post by Locked by LRC »

steph17 wrote:My only worry is that at times my KH can get a bit hard about not giving any stimulation what so ever and that drives me crazy. I do like attention but She is to decide when or if ?.
Not getting attention can be as bad as getting a lot. About three months ago LRC decided she wanted me to wear just the base ring and cock ring only. It's the locking type MM offers. Wow, for two months I had a couple of times per day of T&D with a bunch of orgasms. A month ago she decided it was time for the cage and there has been nothing since. She's very good at keeping me guessing what's next.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve