Vacation starts today!

Living the real life under lock and key
mellyshubby

Vacation starts today!

Post by mellyshubby »

My wife and I worked out a tentative new system that allows me to be on chastity vacation the last 7 days of each month. Then, on the first day of the new month I go into lockdown and full time chastity with only her deciding my sex life. I think this will work well for us for the following reasons ...

1. She will have less "guilt" imposing longer lockups and orgasm free periods for me because she knows I will get a break at the end of the month. (As a relatively new key holder she struggles with asserting herself too much.)
2. Chastity will not become stagnant, since we will get regular breaks.

My guess is that as we continue our journey, we may alter this schedule to perhaps 1 week off every other month, or possibly more. My goal is for her to grow more comfortable and push my limits further. Has anyone else adopted a similar type of system, and do you like it more than non-stop permanent chastity?
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
tavitis

Re: Vacation starts today!

Post by tavitis »

Sounds like a fair system to me. But I also have to admit I'm only for 10 hours in chastity, so you could call me rookie!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

mellyshubby wrote:My goal is for her to grow more comfortable and push my limits further.
It sounds like you are being very reasonable and considerate about this.

When my wife and I started this it was to curve my excessive masturbation so after I became acclimated to my CD it was on all the time until she wanted it off.

Everyone is different and what works for you may not work for someone else.

Happy, Healthy and Horny should be the goal. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I've never seen 7 days go by so fast. Two of the seven actually did not have any sex, but my wife won't extend the vacation. She informed me that I can have one more treat tonight, then the cage goes on before we go to sleep. She also won't give me any details on lock down time, or when another release may be possible. I do enjoy this game.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
mellykh

Post by mellykh »

Vacation is over, baby! ;) Time for your keyholder to start cracking the proverbial whip :shock:
Last edited by mellykh on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

mellykh wrote:Vacation is over, baby! ;) Time for miss mellykh to start cracking the proverbial whip :shock:
I think you have a fun month coming up! :) enjoy!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Seems like a good plan. We just had an amazing weekend where we managed to get rid of the kids for 24 hours. Amazing sex on Saturday afternoon, with no orgasm for me but a wonderful long session for her, me licking and her just playing with her crop and spanking me as I tried to please her. I love her giggles every time she smacks me. Off to a party that night and then a super session in the morning. She let me out and I got to cum and she said I could have a little break for a while. I was thinking it would be a week.

She didn't even get to midday before she realised she wanted me back in lockdown that day. All she said was it will be back on tonight and sure enough there I was at 7pm locked and with no idea when it will come off again. As far as she is concerned I have had my holiday so we are starting all over again. That last lock up was 24 days and I have been told this wont be any shorter and that Christmas I will have a ribbon on it so its looking like the new year.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

Only part of a day for vacation? That seems a little short. I must admit that 7 days might be too long. I was already missing the cage after a few days. Maybe 3 or 4 days of vacation would be better.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Michele

Post by Michele »

mellyshubby wrote:Only part of a day for vacation? That seems a little short. I must admit that 7 days might be too long. I was already missing the cage after a few days. Maybe 3 or 4 days of vacation would be better.
Same thing happens to hubby... our little "honeymoons" are usually 2 days because anything more and he is already ready :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast