How long does horniniess increase?

Living the real life under lock and key
bobby_rogers

How long does horniniess increase?

Post by bobby_rogers »

My wife has started the 30 days of no orgasms for me that she threatened she would do. This is day 10 and I feel like I have reached a level of "horniness" that I have not experienced since I was a young teenager. I am wearing the CB3000 and it is very effectice. I got the spacers figured out just right and I can NOT get out.

This period has been differrent because she started it right after an 8 day period at the end of which I had only one orgasm. So I started off pretty excited to begin with.

We had a bit of T&D last night and I really feel this morning that my drive has reached a new peak.

In your opinions, do these urges (horniness for lack of a better term) contnue to rise through out the full month?
I am wondering becuase I am already climbing the walls and I still have about 3 weeks left.

When might I expect it to plateau?

Any thoughts or guidance welcome.
This is tough.
Bobby

===========
Edit: Moved to appropriate forum. The Journey is for personal blogging.
TA
0 x
Bobby
bobby_rogers

Re: How long does horniniess increase?

Post by bobby_rogers »

This is now day 12. We fooled around Saturday night (I pleased her but I stayed locked up). She slept soundly thereafter while I stared at the ceiling. She started saying that she might make we wait until Christmas Day. That would be about 42 days! It scares me. It really does. I am a bit oversexed to begin with. This really has me climbing the walls.

My wife has gone from reluctant but willing, to flat out enjoying this.

Any thoughts from the more expereinced guys about handling your brain duing the first time you go a month (or maybe more!) would be really appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Bobby
0 x
Bobby
Michele

Post by Michele »

I have my hubby going till at least Christmas (35 days) with no orgasms and no penetration and not out at all for the entire time. I have no idea how to answer you but this is the longest I've planned to deny him. He's already locked 24/7 so that only enhances the denial.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
danj

Post by danj »

Tough to say, I think it depends on a lot of factors. I am typically always horny after a few days of lock-up, but it can wax and wane a bit during a chastity cycle. I've never gone beyond 3 weeks, so can't speak on longer stints.

I will say this...after 10 days I'm usually climbing the walls, so I'm not surprised you are too. ;)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Bobby,
I do not know from personal experience, but I have heard that there is a second increase around 18 - 21 days and another around 35 - 40. I will be interested to learn if your experience is the same. Personally, I have only been able to do short term lockups, but after the 1st of the year, I intend to shoot for 15 days to try to experience that first threshold.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

For me it peaks at about 30 days of being chaste, then levels out and becomes more manageable. Probably different for everyone.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

wishful4 wrote:For me it peaks at about 30 days of being chaste, then levels out and becomes more manageable. Probably different for everyone.
Now at 85 days, and still not 'leveled out'. Never have experienced this level of sexual frustration in my life. Spend a lot of time contemplating breaking out the sealed emergency key to give myself relief...but there would be hell to pay...maybe even the end of the game. Just rush, after rush, of horniness.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I'll hit a 100 days without an orgasm on December 10th. I was sort of steadying out...taking it in stride...until Beth told we're both taking the day off to celebrate...staying home...in bed. When I heard that my horniness increased exponentially (last time she let me out of it was at the 30 day mark...for a ride...but no orgasm). This is new ground for me.

She must have seen the hopeful look in my face, because she said, "I don't know why you're getting so excited; you definitely won't be coming on Tuesday. We'll let you out to give that old shriveled cockskin of yours a stretch, a taste of pussy, a good scrubbing, and then it's right back in the cage for a few months". I hope she's just fucking with me, because I'm out of my mind with pent up lust and frustration.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I am now at day 7 with no release. The horniness is starting to kick in. The wife got busy and did not come to bed for play time last night. I woke up at 3:30 am and begged her to allow me to eat pussy. I thought to myself, when did she ever wake me up in the middle of the night and give me a blowjob?
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Post by Michele »

mellyshubby wrote:I am now at day 7 with no release. The horniness is starting to kick in. The wife got busy and did not come to bed for play time last night. I woke up at 3:30 am and begged her to allow me to eat pussy. I thought to myself, when did she ever wake me up in the middle of the night and give me a blowjob?
First I have woken hubby in the middle of the night by giving him a bj... BUT the point of my reply is that I love it so much when hubby gets to that point of denial where he just has to wake me several times a night by spreading my legs and licking me awake! Such a fun spot. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast