How long does horniniess increase?

Living the real life under lock and key
TheToy

Re: How long does horniniess increase?

Post by TheToy »

No matter what state my mind is in as soon as hertoy is unlocked its hard and ready. :D
0 x
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

Personally, after day 4 it does not seem to increase. I have never noticed any difference in intensity of orgasm if I go longer than 4 days. Since I am pro orgasm, no reason to go much longer.
0 x
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

I have been looked for 20-35 days a few times, for me it peaks around 1-2 weeks in, and thereafter depending on the amount of T it wil go up and down some... Wife told me 8 days ago that I can expect one more O this year, don't know when, she said it might be on new years eve and smiled...
8 days in and I'm getting pretty darn horny, can't keep my hands off her! :)
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

I only get one single real O per month so I'm always horny. Having one O per month does almost nothing to satisfy me for more than a very short time. I'm paying that at the end of the year my wife will let me have a few Os within a few days. She said that might happen but I'm not sure because she says I'm better behaved at one O per month so there is a real chance I'll only have one O per month the rest of my life
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I would say my horniness stops increases after the 14 day mark. At that point, I have a hard time thinking straight and, while I have been denied quite a bit longer than that, it is less "fun" for me. Being denied isn't fun without the tease part of it, and if she stops teasing me then I start becoming depressed.
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

For me, it cycles every couple of weeks. There is a difference in horny and frustration. It never goes away, it just cycles between high and intense.

I thought it had plateaued at about the 120 day mark but she ramped it up again the other day. So I'm now at about 140ish of???

She doesn't tease the way most of you do, for her it's more of a mind f@&#. For a few days in a row, she would stand REAL close every chance she had and at bed time she would spend more time than usual walking around in a thong and a real tight t-shirt, then lay down to spoon and just repeated "good night" until I shut up.

I think it just increases until your head explodes......
0 x