Exercise situation

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Exercise situation

Post by bratboy »

Not sure if anyone else has worked through a situation like this but I am trying to get back into shape so I am going to start taking some classes again at lunch time. The classes are Bjj and Muay Thai so being locked up won't exactly work. We had this issue last time we tried chastity and never really figured it out.
My wife wants me to get back in shape but obviously doesn't want me to have access to the key. I don't see anyway around it. Right now when I think I am going to make class she hasn't been locking me on those days. A lot of times something comes up at work and I can't make it and then I am frustrated because I should be locked and I also get tempted. So far this go around I haven't given in to temptation, thankfully.
Didn't know if anyone figured anything a situation like this or not so thought I would ask? If not I think I will just need to discuss the fact that I would rather be locked with access to the key then to not be locked. Not ideal but I think the feel of the device would keep in check and not as frustrated.
0 x
Michele

Re: Exercise situation

Post by Michele »

Interesting question... we wondered this as well for exercise and I thought maybe a jock strap to hold the cage in place might work but I'm interested in hearing what others have done, if anything!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Would numbered plastic locks work for you?

Snip it and remove before you work out. Reapply after with brass lock.

Snap photo with cellphone camera before and after which will verify the time and date if KH wants to check.

Just a suggestion.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

I don't know if the disposable tags will work with the mature metal jailbird. But it is worth looking into

I just wish someone would come up with a wifi enabled lock box. Where the keyholder can unlock it at a set time and then reopen the box, where I'd have like a couple of minutes to get the key back in. Seems like someone would have made that by now.
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

We use the cell phone thing with plastic seals.

But you're right, it doesn't work with the MM devices. They need the strength/security of the screw or the lock to hold it together. We ordered ours with both a hole for a lock, and one for the screw. I use a #8 stainless screw with an Allen head for strength and the plastic seal for security.

Depending on the situation, we use three different lock arrangements.

1. Longer uninterrupted times we use the security screw.
2. Shorter periods, a pad lock.
3. Plastic seal and Allen screw.

Using these, I've been locked about 120 days now. Not sure when she wants me out.
0 x
NewlyPierced

Post by NewlyPierced »

If there's enough interest, such a lockbox could be made. The issue is, GSM-based (i.e. cell phone-type) wireless can be pretty pricey, which is what you'd need for a practical mobile lockbox. Another option might be something that connects via bluetooth to a cell phone, but could be complicated to set up. I have moderate technical skills (i.e. low-level electronics design and programming), so I can say this is doable, but would likely cost $150+ in parts to hack together...retail would be $300+, and you'd have to pay monthly to a cell phone provider, as well (or, with the bluetooth option, might actually be less expensive, but more of a pain to set up initially).
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

My keyholder and I have surfed quite a bit around to look for a wifi type lockbox with no luck either. Something USB connected to a PC would work for us too, either way, I am graciously allowed out to attend yoga, and she hides keys in various spots around, for the times when I attend and she isn't able to.

We do have another Domme friend who is also a yogi. She keeps a spare key as well, and times when I'm able to meet her to get unlocked before class, and return the key promptly after definitely preferred than when I have to use the honor system. But I've learned to adapt, and its part of the acceptance of reality vs the dream of the fantasy.

FWIW, I am able to play golf and bike pretty easily in lockup. Serious tennis is a great challenge, but is do-able too. I just double up on my underwear for extra control and support. But with all the bending and floor work in yoga, its just not feasible.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I've exercised in a Lori and CB-6000 regularly. I just wear a pair of cycling shorts covered with looser fitting shorts. No problems with exposure there. So long as you have privacy in the locker room, showers, it shouldn't be a problem. I've done running, cycling, aerobics, weight lifting, all without problems.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

We had a good discussion about this last night. She really doesn't like me having access to the key. Kind of deflates the idea. And I agree with her.
So what we have decided to do is I think I should be able to do Muay Thai locked. And for Bjj I will go to the night classes rather then lunch. So she will be home to unlock me and relocate me when I am done.
0 x
anominus

Have you considered hypnosis?

Post by anominus »

Search for posts from "male pet" and "be the ball" on this forum about chastity hypnosis - it worked for them (and there were two references, IIRC: lee allure, which costs a little - probably comparable to a couple of muay thai classes, and later male pet commissioned a free one from someone whose name escapes me)
0 x