Keyholder Commitment

Living the real life under lock and key

Keyholder commitment

100% IN - Loves the lifestyle, mental & physical teasing. No signs of wanting this to stop.
39%
75% IN - OK with it, wish it was more but my KH enjoys some of the benefits.
27%
50% IN - Take it or Leave it. If I stopped today it would be no big deal.
18%
25% IN - It's a struggle. Work in progress
3%
00% IN - Just doing this for me. No matter how try, this isn't going to ever work :(
6%
No Keyholder yet, for now It's a solo mission
6%

Total votes: 33

locked4her55
Keyholder Commitment

Post by locked4her55 »

Thought it might be time for another "Poll Question"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Aarkey

Re: Keyholder Commitment

Post by Aarkey »

FWIW, I answered based on my current relationship. With my ex-wife, I would've had answered "take it or leave it" - but I was surprised to learn after our relationship ended that she evidently really enjoyed keeping me in chastity and looked at it with a much more positive perception than I would have imagined based on her behavior.

Looking back, I chalk up my perception to being from her general thoughtlessness with regards to handling of the key - which she would sometimes just leave on the key ring at the front door when she went off to work. That kind of thoughtlessness wasn't particularly unique for her, but it certainly made me feel like it wasn't at all important to her.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Michele

Post by Michele »

Totally 100% in love with this lifestyle and never ever want it to end! Yay!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

Wife doesn't seem to care when I'm not locked up but once I am, she certainly seems to enjoy the benefits that cum with me being denied.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Same as Locked_4_wife, not so fussed if I am not locked, but having locked me again last Friday is already in full swing. Really coming up with new ways to tease me, very demanding that I follow instructions and keeping my bubbling at a high simmer.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Last two times have been at her insistence, but she hasn't been into a lot of teasing and isn't taking anywhere near as much advantage of it as she could.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I voted 100%, although in reality I would say we're somewhere between 80 and 90.
What brought me to select 100 was the "does not want it to stop" part.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Locked_4_wife

Post by Locked_4_wife »

I think my wife might enjoy it more than she likes to reveal sometimes. I've had a couple of extended periods of unlocking for various reasons. A few times my wife has said things like "why is that not locked up anymore?" and "I guess you feel like you can do whatever you want huh?" As I said, she certainly likes the attention that comes with me being locked. Can't wait for the day when I find a device that is comfortable enough and feasible to allow for extended wear. Then I can see just how interested my wife really is in being a key holder.
0 x
Currently wearing: Mature Metal Watchful Mistress
Previous Devices: Mature Metal Jailbird Ms. Lori's #8 Modified, CB-PA5000, CB-6000s, CB-3000, CB-2000
Keyheld by my wife.
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

My wife loves to have me locked up, we have not done any long periods so far. But she loves having the control over me.
0 x
clamence

Post by clamence »

100% because for years now my wife and I we have integrated this lifestyle in our relationship. We don't never again want another.
0 x