Ok... about the hair

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Ok... about the hair

Post by Michele »

So I've noticed that some keep themselves quite trim in their area... I'm not talking about shaving him bald because I'm not into that but around the base ring and gap it would be nice to not pull hairs and all that... do you guys Nair your sack? Or how do you get the base of your shaft and balls hairless. We do trim everything very short but the hair still gets in the way and even irritated under the ring.

Sorry for the personal question but I have no idea what will work for this.

Thanks!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Finn

Re: Ok... about the hair

Post by Finn »

Pluck his nuts like a Christmas turkey. It's the only way to be sure. :)

I shave my nuts from time to time. If the nuts hang too loose, shaving them when they go tighter against the body works.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Shaving works. I'm starting to get good at doing it while still locked.

Nair instructions do not recommend use on the genital areas, and personal experience tells me that the scrotum can become somewhat irritated if one disregards the warning.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Ah ok, never used Nair but thanks for the warning... I can not believe you guys shave those wrinkly saggy bags lol oy! I'd be so scared but I guess I'm going to have to figure something out so we don't have irritated or pulled hairs.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Yeah I shave my nuts as well and trim the other hair short. It's the only way to stop hair from getting pulled by devices.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Wet shaving of the scrotum and penis isn't such a big deal, if you use a modern 3-blade safety razor. I usually do it while bathing, after I already have washed with soap (no fat residue on the skin prevents the razor from snagging, IMO).
Smooth skin on the scrotum and penis is a turn-on for my wife and me; she likes the smooth feeling and that no hairs end up in her teeth while giving me oral sex. I experience the skin to be much more sensitive to light touches when there's no hair.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I shave also.

Several years ago if someone told me I would be doing this I would have told them your "nuts" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

Thank you guys for the replies... I'm going to try but I think today I'm going to go buy a couple more girly razors because I think that might be better for the sensitive area... who knows! Anyway, yeah I'm fully not into shaving the whole area but I think I would like to see what it's like to have penis and balls cleaned up... especially for oral. I personally like the rest of the hair and I don't mind it anywhere actually but wonder what it would be like without it on the bottom of the shaft & sackage :)

I really appreciate your help with this! So awesome to be able to hear from experience in all this!
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

I just trim it pretty short with an electric trimmer set to about a quarter inch.
0 x
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

I'm surprised to see by the responses that apparently I'm the only guy so far that gets waxed for hair removal. And I'm not even locked, I just prefer the smoothness of it. I usually leave a patch of hair above the cock for aesthetics, but I've been known to remove that too sometimes.

I used to shave, but my hair grows quickly and the stubble was a huge discomfort for me and shaving every day led to razor burn. Not to mention how time consuming it is. Now I get a male Brazilian about every 6 weeks, and I swear by it. I stay completely smooth for 2-3 weeks, then wispy hairs start growing in, but it's another few weeks before there's enough there to get waxed again. It also leaves my butthole perfectly smooth for strapon play and other fun activities. But they also do the balls, the shaft, all of it. Does it hurt? A bit, but it's completely manageable. It's also the worst the first time and it gets steadily easier the more times you have it done. A couple Motrin beforehand are also great for keeping the puffiness down. The hardest part can be finding a place that is not only willing to do men, but knows how to do it properly. If you live near a major city you'll probably have several options, if not you may have to travel to find a place. Like I said, I'll never go back to shaving. I'm happy to answer questions if you have any.
0 x