Ok... about the hair

Living the real life under lock and key
Aarkey

Re: Ok... about the hair

Post by Aarkey »

Harry Haversackers wrote:
I use a seiko clean cut, been using it for years. Clean it regularly, and don't leave the battery in it. Works great. I typically shave every other day and it stays very smooth.

http://www.amazon.com/Cleancut-ES412-Pe ... B001IZZX1C
Thank you, Aarkey! I read all the reviews of the Seiko Cleancut that I could find. 90% of them were glowing recommendations, so I went on eBay and got myself one... Thanks again
Very glad to help. Its a great device - just be sure to keep the battery out of it when not in use :)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

My wife likes me hairy, because she avoids any hair-pricks from my skin that way. So, my genital area stays hairy, and sometimes I have to deal with a hair being pulled by the device. I can live with that.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Intense_Restraint wrote:My wife likes me hairy, because she avoids any hair-pricks from my skin that way. So, my genital area stays hairy, and sometimes I have to deal with a hair being pulled by the device. I can live with that.
I agree with her! I like hubbys hair but we've found that he's more comfortable with it shavedaround where his base ring sits. we're just trying to get it right trying different techniques!

We both like the soft smooth & extra sensitive balls too :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Having your freshly shaved balls licked it gently sucked feels amazing.
0 x
Lockedup4her

Post by Lockedup4her »

I am completely shaved. So this is no issue anymore because it was painful. I currently have it completely shaved. Furthermore I use IPL de stop the hair grow. I like it much better this way. + no painful moments anymore. (at least not due the hair pulling out :lol: )
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hey guys!

I thought I'd update on this since we've now retired multiple things to remove the hair under the base ring, on the lower shaft and the balls. After trimming close with scissors, shaving with a disposable razor and waxing we finally decided to try what hubby does on his face! He uses a Braun electric shave for his face and gets a really close shave so we put some 'Lectric shave (preshave stuff) on and then just made sure to pull the skin tight & flat and he was able to shave with his electric razor.Afterword he put pin some of his Aveeno After Shave lotion and its two days later, he's smooth, no razor burn and no irritations! Hoping to keep it this way!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Ripvantinkle

Post by Ripvantinkle »

I have used Nair for years long before getting a chastity device, I have to be careful how long I leave it on as it can cause problems, I used to use a wet razor but the re grow itch was not good, the electric razor is also good but the hairs down there must be tough as the blades do go blunt, so for a while I have just used the cream.
0 x
kinkyconsumer

Post by kinkyconsumer »

I've been hairless (no pubic hair) for over 20 years now. I like how it feels and so does my wife. After using an epilator and shaving for the first couple of years I decided to look into laser hair removal. I found a doctor who would do it at a reasonable cost. I got one treatment a month for nine months. The result is that all of the pubic hair around the penis is permanently gone with no hassle. There is a small patch at the very base that just wouldn't go away. We epilate every month or so (inner thighs, tummy, and that little patch). The sack still has some hair as does the shaft (not a great idea to laser there) and we use an electric body razor there.

Nothing to get in the way. I like the look and feel, more importantly so does she.
0 x
I am now using Tame Lion as my user ID. Please use that ID for reaching me

My website http://www.kinkyconsumer.com that reviews devices also covers other areas of sexual interest.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

kinkyconsumer wrote:I decided to look into laser hair removal. I found a doctor who would do it at a reasonable cost. I got one treatment a month for nine months.
I'm curious, what was the cost?
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
kinkyconsumer

Post by kinkyconsumer »

Aarkey wrote:
kinkyconsumer wrote:I decided to look into laser hair removal. I found a doctor who would do it at a reasonable cost. I got one treatment a month for nine months.
I'm curious, what was the cost?
It ran $200 / treatment for pubes balls, and perianum. Balls were painful, but ok with anesthetic cream. There is now a home laser for about $500 with enough life to do all needed treatments. It's. The Tria laser. It gets good reviews. Same pain issue, but a $30 tube of anesthetic makes the hair removal manageable.
0 x
I am now using Tame Lion as my user ID. Please use that ID for reaching me

My website http://www.kinkyconsumer.com that reviews devices also covers other areas of sexual interest.