Ok... about the hair

Living the real life under lock and key
clamence

Re: Ok... about the hair

Post by clamence »

In fact, I shave my balls since my teenage years. And since my involvement with my wife I also keep my pubes wholly hairless. First, because we both find it very sexy for a man. It also reminds a kind of recovered virginity and maybe in same time an accentuation of the agreed loss of my manhood. Finaly, because we love the contrast between her bush and my smooth pubis.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I use a seiko clean cut, been using it for years. Clean it regularly, and don't leave the battery in it. Works great. I typically shave every other day and it stays very smooth.

http://www.amazon.com/Cleancut-ES412-Pe ... B001IZZX1C
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Deviant wrote:I'm surprised to see by the responses that apparently I'm the only guy so far that gets waxed for hair removal. And I'm not even locked, I just prefer the smoothness of it. I usually leave a patch of hair above the cock for aesthetics, but I've been known to remove that too sometimes.
I have been waxed from time to time also and yeah it's not so bad.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

Deviant wrote:I'm surprised to see by the responses that apparently I'm the only guy so far that gets waxed for hair removal. And I'm not even locked, I just prefer the smoothness of it. I usually leave a patch of hair above the cock for aesthetics, but I've been known to remove that too sometimes.

I used to shave, but my hair grows quickly and the stubble was a huge discomfort for me and shaving every day led to razor burn. Not to mention how time consuming it is. Now I get a male Brazilian about every 6 weeks, and I swear by it. I stay completely smooth for 2-3 weeks, then wispy hairs start growing in, but it's another few weeks before there's enough there to get waxed again. It also leaves my butthole perfectly smooth for strapon play and other fun activities. But they also do the balls, the shaft, all of it. Does it hurt? A bit, but it's completely manageable. It's also the worst the first time and it gets steadily easier the more times you have it done. A couple Motrin beforehand are also great for keeping the puffiness down. The hardest part can be finding a place that is not only willing to do men, but knows how to do it properly. If you live near a major city you'll probably have several options, if not you may have to travel to find a place. Like I said, I'll never go back to shaving. I'm happy to answer questions if you have any.
Going to try waxing. There are some shops here that do male "sac to crack" and it seems reasonably priced.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
danj

Post by danj »

go where i am told wrote:I just trim it pretty short with an electric trimmer set to about a quarter inch.
This is what I do as well. I like it trimmed fairly close, but don't want to deal with razor burn or waxing. Most importantly, my wife is content with the trim. :D
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

kpb57 wrote:Wet shaving of the scrotum and penis isn't such a big deal, if you use a modern 3-blade safety razor. I usually do it while bathing, after I already have washed with soap (no fat residue on the skin prevents the razor from snagging, IMO).
Smooth skin on the scrotum and penis is a turn-on for my wife and me; she likes the smooth feeling and that no hairs end up in her teeth while giving me oral sex. I experience the skin to be much more sensitive to light touches when there's no hair.

-K
There are some small razors that Mrs. Twisted gets, marketed to women, which have a small head (about 3/4" wide). These work well for me. There is also another product called "Cootchie Cream", also marketed toward women (like you couldn't tell from the name?) for shaving, and I like to use this as well. It seems to work better than soap, in the shower.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Eeeeeeeee! I did it! I "manscaped" hubby and shaved/shaped his area! I have no idea how I will feel about this or him even but I'm trying it! I'm not into the fully shaved look but I did the bits & pieces and all around where the base ring sits. I left his actual hair in the rest of the area but trimmed it up and shaped it.

You guys who shave, how often do you shave?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Good stuff that you have given it a go, you may find that in a couple of days you don't mind the look.

I shave my nuts every morning in the shower.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Michele

Post by Michele »

It's so weird to touch and I still have no idea how I feel about it. He also said the ring now sticks to the bare sin and pulls it... so trying some lotion or powder to see if it helps the pulling.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh boy... razor burn! Hubby's crotch is on fire haha anyone have a good remedy? I hate for him to go to work and bee too uncomfortable and need to use the emergency key! Help!
0 x