Pinching at the cock head

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Pinching at the cock head

Post by danj »

I have a new device. It's a customized Steelworxx Looker 3. I don't have a PA, so there is no padlock for a PA. Instead, I had Dietmar leave the cap solid, except for a pee slot cut into the end cap to allow for easier urination (think cb-6000 type slot). The device is beautiful. It's the typical, super high-quality work you'd expect from Dietmar.

So, I've worn it on and off a few days. No issues at night so far, as I sleep nude except for the device, but during the day I'm finding my cock head will poke thru the pee slot at times and pinch a bit against my underwear as I move through the day. Nothing severe, but enough to irritate me. I tend to think that after a few straight days of lock-up my head could be rubbed a little raw, too. That wouldn't work well for a device I hope to be able to wear for 5+ days without removal. With it's open design, I was hoping a week plus would be easy.

I bought some medical tape, and use a smaller piece about the size of the pee slot, and place it (adhesive to adhesive to avoid my cock head sticking to the tape) on a larger piece, then place it over the pee hole. This seems to be working okay, but is not ideal. It leaves adhesive residue on the device and, of course, I need to pull the tape off to pee. None of this is the end of the world, and otherwise the device is very comfortable so far. Anyone have any better ideas?

Also, is anyone aware of a good quality medical grade tape that won't leave that sticky goo behind when removed?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Pinching at the cock head

Post by TwistedMister »

Boxers instead of briefs? I experienced a little bit of this but it doesn't happen much anymore, perhaps because I got accustomed to being in and it doesn't swell so much, and because I don't use much lube in there now. It was worse when I was regularly applying a lubricant...but that is with plastic, I don't know how steel would be.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Tape advertised for "sensitive skin" (at least on this side of the pond) does leave less residue, if any at all.

You might also consider what I do. After a visit to the toilet, I put a small pack of folded toilet paper over the tip of the Looker, to soak up the inevitable drops due to the plug. Maybe this helps in keeping everything in.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
danj

Post by danj »

Thanks guys, a few things for me to try.

I think I might have ordered the cage a few mm too short. I went 10mm less length than my Steelheart as I wanted a tighter fit, but probably should've gone only 5mm less. Not a game stopper, but is likely why I'm getting the pinching in the first place.
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Atone

Post by Atone »

I get this occasionally with my steelheart. It seems to happen frequently throughout the same day, or not at all for many days in a row. I can usually pull the whole thing away from me a little and everything will shift a bit and it goes away. If I cannot get to a private place to do that it can become a bit more of an issue (like on a long car drive with someone).

I'm not sure what causes it to stop but something must happen either while I am sleeping or during my morning cleaning routine. In almost all cases it doesn't happen again the next day.

I have thought about the idea of putting a small band aid over the opening of the steelheart. I was going to just use the little round ones and see how it works out. The main reason I haven't is because I don't want to deal with any sticky residue on the end of the tube.

10mm isn't that much shorter, I suspect that with time you will adjust to the new length.
0 x
danj
Re: Pinching at the cock head - Update

Post by danj »

I've been using a better quality tape, and that has eliminated the pinching (and also the adhesive residue). It's not too much trouble to pull the tape off to pee, then replace it after.

Not a perfect fix, but seems to cure the pinching on an otherwise comfy device. Even though the Looker isn't enclosed like the Steelheart, I'm enjoying the tighter fit. I suppose I feel a little more restrained. :)
0 x
-Dan