Progressing Along

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Progressing Along

Post by Michele »

Last night hubby got locked back up and I didn't really have a plan as to how long this "cycle" in chastity would go... so far we did 4 days and then on Sat we finished up a 10 day (we'll chastity w/denial I mean) . I figured since we've been doing a bit over double each time we go, I figured pushing him to Thanksgiving wouldn't be out of the question. He'd really have something to be thankful for if I did, in fact, give him release. :)

Anyone else get caught up in having release on holidays? Birthdays? Anniversaries?
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Progressing Along

Post by TwistedMister »

I typically get something 'special' on my birthday, and for Xmas (usually at my company's annual holiday party which takes place at a hotel some distance away, the boss springs for rooms for all who attend as employees are spread over 3 states and he doesn't want anyone getting schmucked and then trying to drive home after...he's not just being a 'nice guy', we're in the trucking business and drivers getting popped for DUI would be bad for business).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

The anniversary of my "chastity coming out" and handing her the keys is often celebrated with a longer stint and corresponding more explosive release.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

LadynMonkey wrote:I figured pushing him to Thanksgiving wouldn't be out of the question.
"Mistress, would you please pass the gravy and a key" :o
LadynMonkey wrote:Anyone else get caught up in having release on holidays? Birthdays? Anniversaries?
On my 57th birthday I mentioned to my wife in passing about going 57 days locked up. Well she decided right then and there to give me another B-day present. I ended up doing 62 days without any release. :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

locked4her55 wrote:
LadynMonkey wrote:"Mistress, would you please pass the gravy and a key" :o
Haha that's adorable! :)~ to which I'd have to respond "Not just yet, boy" with an ever so cocky smile on my face!

So, I've been thinking (no one tell hubby lol), we should be getting his new custom device just before Christmas and wouldn't it be great if I either did or didn't give him release on Thanksgiving but then lock him or keep him locked and tell him he's going until Christmas. I figure I can let him open his new device on Christmas and put it on and let that be his gift lol not a release. I might be nice then and let him have his pleasurable orgasm on our anniversary in Jan!

Would that be frustrating?
Last edited by Michele on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

LadynMonkey wrote:Anyone else get caught up in having release on holidays? Birthdays? Anniversaries?
My wife seems to delight in deliberately bursting my bubble on special dates. Almost to show me that I shouldn't have any preconceived notions that our anniversary means I get an automatic lay. And sometimes she will deliberately withhold sex before her monthly visitor, making me wait at least another week. She's a bit sadistic that way...

BTW, nice to see such an enthusiastic keyholder!

Cheers
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

sherulestherooster wrote:BTW, nice to see such an enthusiastic keyholder!
Why thank you! I'm extremely thrilled with this new lifestyle and quite enjoy everything that comes with it. I've settled into my role quite nicely as it's really who I am & was all along! :) it's invigorating to explore new things and new ways to use my boy and he's loving every bit of being used (as my sex toy, that is) too!
0 x