Getting circumcised and chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
coffee

Getting circumcised and chastity

Post by coffee »

I'm thinking about getting circumcised, I've been having trouble with my forskin being to tight for my whole life now. I can pull it back from the head of the penis (what's the english word for that part?!) put it's uncomfortable and without lube or moisture I cant get it back up.

I wonder if anyone has experiences with getting circumcised and the effect it has on wearing a cage, I can understand that it might not be possible or comfortable for a while because the head of the penis is a lot more sensitive for nun-circumcised men
I wear a cb600s right now, but I can orgasm in it by moving the cage up and down, I think the movement of my foreskin is part of the reason why, might getting a circumcision actually help me to be less able to orgasm in my cage? It wouldn't be the reason to do it, but it would make the procedure a bit less horrifing, knowing that I might 'benefit' from it in the long run ;).
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Getting circumcised and chastity

Post by Locked by LRC »

coffee wrote:I can pull it back from the head of the penis (what's the english word for that part?!)
Glans is the word I think you were looking for.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
coffee

Post by coffee »

Thanks :) (not a native speaker as you might have noticed).
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Getting surgery is never a light decision.... I am cut but I think in a plastic cage you will always need a bit more lube than in a custome metal cage? In the UK you could only get this surgery free if you needed it for medical reasons or you paid a private doctor and that would cist a huge amount of money. Best of luck
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
clamence

Post by clamence »

I was been circumcised two years ago for three reasons.
1) In the opinion of my wife Muriel, a cut penis looks prettier.
2) We practice long term chastity and when I'm allowed to jerk off, it's true that the foreskin gave me a pleasure more intense and sometimes it was difficult to prevent accidental orgasm. Now since my circumcision, sensations on the glans freed from foreskin are a bit less comfortable and a permitted masturbation gives me much less fun than before. But the benefit is that I avoid any unintended orgasm now.
3) In addition to chastity, modifications on my genitals make my wife and I so horny. Thus, after I got a vasectomy we did my circumcision. Now we started an extending meatotomy and we plan an apadravya piercing.
1 x
coffee

Post by coffee »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Getting surgery is never a light decision.... I am cut but I think in a plastic cage you will always need a bit more lube than in a custome metal cage? In the UK you could only get this surgery free if you needed it for medical reasons or you paid a private doctor and that would cist a huge amount of money. Best of luck
Well it's hardly a surgical procedure, however the period after the procedure is known to be quite uncomfortable. I do need it for medical reasons, well, I don't need it, but the reason would be medical. However, I don't live in the UK and the basic insurance in my country covers most medical procedures.
0 x
coffee

Post by coffee »

clamence wrote:I was been circumcised two years ago for three reasons.
1) In the opinion of my wife Muriel, a cut penis looks prettier.
2) We practice long term chastity and when I'm allowed to jerk off, it's true that the foreskin gave me a pleasure more intense and sometimes it was difficult to prevent accidental orgasm. Now since my circumcision, sensations on the glans freed from foreskin are a bit less comfortable and a permitted masturbation gives me much less fun than before. But the benefit is that I avoid any unintended orgasm now.
So you would say that you orgasm less easy now that you got a circumcision? Is sex/masturbation (outside of the cage) still pleasurable do?
0 x
clamence

Post by clamence »

coffee wrote:So you would say that you orgasm less easy now that you got a circumcision? Is sex/masturbation (outside of the cage) still pleasurable do?
That's right. Circumcision deprived me from part of sensations. I don't know about penetrative sex since I vowed to give up this way of lovemaking for many years...
0 x
CutAndCaged

Post by CutAndCaged »

I was circumcised at the request of my wife early on in our marriage. We went to a cosmetic clinic for the surgery and I am glad I had it done. Yes, I lost some sensitivity but my wife loves to play with my glans in bed, saying it belongs to her. We no longer have penetrative sex but she will continue to edge me on her terms in our new Female-led relationship with me in chastity.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I've been circumcised my whole life. I looked into getting a tugger to re-grow it due to having less and less feeling. Desensitised. Ok. Ive blamed this on tools. Wear and tear. Clothing but feel it might be due to age. But I'm pretty sure being cut plays a big part.
I decided against the tugger after reading that it makes little difference when compared to simply protecting it from clothing and moisturising. And most importantly the foreskin contains many nerves for stimulation that can't be regrown.
The point. I think is think very carefully. Once it's gone it's gone.
Personally I'd be happy to swap :)
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(