Getting circumcised and chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: Getting circumcised and chastity

Post by danj »

I wish I wasn't cut. I wouldn't do it if I was uncut and considering it. For me, it Is what it is. It was decided for me when I was born almost 50 years ago.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

It talks about healing time. In my mind, fully healed is when the cage goes back on. Ultimately, talk to your doctor about expected healing time and when you can safely cage the phallus again.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Veleek

Post by Veleek »

This is something I have strongly been considering...

With my foreskin forward (over the head) hygiene is a pain, and when I urinate some gets trapped under the foreskin and has the potential to leak out. Also, the foreskin works it’s way out of the urination slit and then pinches. I could go for a more closed style over the head which would probably improve pinching, but then hygiene is even worse.

I’ve also tried with foreskin retracted, but I get swelling and oedema after a day. I think partially it is because the shaft becomes a lot wider with the bunched up skin, and that creates pressure. I’ve tried a range of cage sizes/widths and haven’t found one which works with foreskin retracted.

I could keep spending money on more cages to see if I can find one that works with my foreskin, but if circumcision is going to happen sooner or later (and I’m 99% sure it will) then I might as well hold off and wait for circumcision, because otherwise I’ll end up with a bunch of custom width cages which no longer fit.
1 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

I am with you with that issue of swelling with a cage and foreskin. Our solution is an open-tip bijou at night, with the closed tip used only during the day. The PA pin for the cage has an S curve to accommodate the foreskin.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

I'm cut. I was not given the choice. But overall I'm happy with my penis.

We decided to leave my son intact. Leave the decision up to him if he wants to be cut or not.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm glad I was done when I was too young to remember.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

I think the only ethical way to go is to leave it up to the kid, to be decided when they're 18. It's irreversible, medically not necessary (some very few corner cases excepted), and perceived as a mutilation by a non-trivial portion of recipients: Hence, leave it up to the individual.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I got circumcised when I was 25. Surgeon did a lousy job. He said I was erect all the time and even with ice he could not get me flaccid. A good doctor would have given me female hormone pills for a few weeks so that I could not get erect. Flaccid I do not look circumcised. Only when erect can you tell.

I really did not notice any difference with my cock rubbing against anything. Just not fun post operation. The pain was no fun.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

I'm thinking about circumcision for a couple of reasons (one being medical as I got a balanitis, the other being long-term wear and hygiene - no need to for regular unlocks sounds intriguing). But I do not take this lightly.

Some questions:
I'm concerned about loosing the most sensitive parts of the foreskin. AFAIK there are different ways to do the circumcision, some cutting away the most sensitive parts of it, some leaving more of it. "High and tight/high and loose" seems to leave the most sensitive parts of it - but won't the nerves leading to this part of the foreskin be damaged when doing the circumcision?

I'm a grower and very small when limp (sometimes just an inch) growing to around 5 inches when getting hard. If the goal would be, to keep my glans uncovered when being small, a lot of foreskin would have to be cut - and I'm concerned that I couldn't get fully erect afterwards. Or - the opposite - the doctor wouldn't cut so much of it so I still can get fully erect - but leaving so much foreskin that the glans would still be covered in limp state.

I'm easily getting hard when being aroused (could happen anytime sometimes it's just some words my wife is saying) and being a grower, I'm very much concerned about pain and tearing the stitches after the operation. After reading some comments it seems like it's really bad for a week but won't be fully healed for several weeks.

I've been trying to wear the more open "Looker 01" with my foreskin fully retracted and I did like the look and feel. But as my foreskin is very much folded even when covering the glans, it got squeezed behind the b-ring and I got problems with edema quite quickly (getting aroused made it grow within the cage and probably made it worse). Still thinking about how to keep the foreskin retracted without running into problems...
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
JimR

Post by JimR »

I have a very large foreskin, but have opted to keep it, for the reasons/concerns you cite, although hygiene issues do occur. I have noted on the internet (Ali express, I believe, NFI) sells a set of flesh-colored sleeves, that appear (to me) to be sold to keep the foreskin fully retracted, under the sleeve. While this would apparently achieve the uncircumcised appearance, I do not know what short or long term impact this might have on the foreskin pressed and held tightly under the sleeve. Also, I do not know how/if it could be used with a cage. I have foreskin edema issues from time to time, and the sleeve might help solve them, but do not want to create another problem in the process. Hygiene issues with sleeve use may also be important, but have no experience in this regard. YMMV, of course.
0 x