Questions For the Experienced Locked boys

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Questions For the Experienced Locked boys

Post by Michele »

So I'm curious, can you boys help me out and tell me when you get aroused in a cage, what happens to you? I see little man squeezing through the bars as hard as possible and as little man pushes out the device pulls away from hubby and squeezes the balls and all that... is this pretty standard? Also do you guys notice that your cock and balls are a darker color than the rest of you? And lastly when you do get aroused, do your cock and balls turn deep reddish almost leaning towards purple?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
~Lady
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Finn

Re: Questions For the Experienced Locked boys

Post by Finn »

Some of that would depend on fit. If I was wearing it tighter in terms of ring to cage gap, or wearing a size down in base ring, then it could, much the same as grabbing the sausage n eggs tightly would. If I know I'm going to be getting hard, I sometimes go with a looser fit. If its cold, and my nut keeps popping through, I go tighter.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
trix

Post by trix »

Yes this is normal when the penis is trying hard to get hard :D it pushes the device forward..so no problem there. I also have darker penis and balls than the rest of my body. This is a bit different from man to man, but again normal. When I get aroused color changes a bit since there is more blood in penis/balls area...
0 x
Last orgasm - 22.11. 2014
"Keyheld" (honor system) by - my loving GF
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

as little man pushes out the device pulls away from hubby and squeezes the balls and all that...
Mine is tight enough that it can't pull away from the body much, so it doesn't really compress the balls within the sac like a looser fit would do.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Awesome! You guys are great! Thanks for putting my mind at ease that I'm not going to cause hubby's penis to fall of haha it's makes me more comfortable knowing that I can tease him and make him get all squished and uncomfortable in there without doing real damage :D
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

If you are concerned with discolorations feel the scrotum. It should feel close to normal body temperature. If it feels cool then there should be concern. This applies to CB or ball straps.

If there has been a lot of T&D then they may actually feel warmer than normal. I've had this often and has never caused any physical problems.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

First of all, I have a Mature Metal Jailbird. When I sized it, I bought it with a slightly larger diameter that my flaccid penis. I also have just over a quarter inch space at the end of the cage. Between these two, I have "a little room to grow."

My base ring is snug but not at all tight. Quite comfortable in fact.

When I get a nocturnal erection (seems to be happening more and more lately... I wonder why? :roll: ) that expands beyond the limits of the cage, I find that there is minor swelling through the cage bars along the length of the cage. As I grow, I also find (as someone else said) that the cage begins to push away from my groin. Neither of these is "painful," it's just pressure. And yes, it does wake me up at night on occasion. I find myself having to think calming thoughts for a while until things get back to normal, then I can pull the base ring back into position.

I never get restricted blood flow or anything of the like.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
TheToy

Post by TheToy »

HI,

Like so many when I'm having a semi erection the hole device gets pushed forwards, with the rear ring pushing against my balls. This is a constant amusement to my wife knowing there is pain associated with her toy trying to grow while caged.
When I'm unlocked and allowed to grow the head tends to darken to a purplish colour, my balls reacted to there firing position (as my wife calls it).
0 x