Anyone else denied PIV sex?

Living the real life under lock and key
daveaby

Re: Anyone else denied PIV sex?

Post by daveaby »

I have been denied PIV sex with my wife for almost 4 years. I am pretty sure that it will be this way for the rest of my life. I have been able to engage in many kinks and other ways to get off. I probably have more frequent and more satisfying orgasms now than I ever did before my new denied status. I even get turned on by my wife teasing me about how I am not permitted access any longer. I really could not be happier.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

We are older, PIV once or twice a month is about our norm,
She loves her vibrators and I am trying to be self locked faithfully with no manual stimulation except cleaning,
We are both free to masturbate when ever we want..however for me, it’s the discipline not to with or without a device..
My device has a ring of 3 spikes along the bottom side. It does nothing for the first week after a full on orgasm..by week 2 regular erection attempts makes those semi dull/sharp points very noticeable..kinda almost painful..which actually encourages the program to engorge even more..at some point, the brain gets the message of no play time today,..then things settle down..
Sooo, by the time we are ready again, I AM READY!
She does not deny me and will always want me to O in or out ,, no matter for her..
0 x
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I’m not denied PIV, but since she is no longer on the pill and we both really dislike condoms, I am reduced to pulling out just before I orgasm. Unfortunately for me that is not terribly enjoyable, so while I’m not denied, it’s not very fulfilling. She is beginning to enjoy using toys more and keeping me locked while she does more often, and I can’t say that bothers me.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@buzby,
since she is no longer on the pill and we both really dislike condoms, I am reduced to pulling out just before I orgasm.
You do know that there is sperm in your pre-ejaculate fluid, and the pullout method is only 75% under the best of circumstances, right?
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:03 am ...the pullout method is only 75% under the best of circumstances...
Maybe not even that good, depending on circumstances and given the fact of what we do. After not having had an orgasm/ejaculation for some period of time and the prostate filled to capacity, I have noticed that I can 'leak' fairly significant amounts of semen during stimulation without orgasm.

Since the Mrs. is no longer fertile, this is not an issue for me...but for someone whose wife *is* fertile, it could be like playing with matches and gunpowder- sooner or later, somebody is going to get blown up (pun intended). (And if you live in TX your options have become extremely limited, if another child is not among your desires.)
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by buzby »

I’m not terribly worried as it took us a LOT of trying to have our first kiddo, and while we’re not actively trying at the moment, a second has been discussed more than once. But...if I can use that argument for her to keep me locked more often during playtime...ha ha ha.
0 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

I’m not denied it but we have oral much more often than PIV.
0 x
SwedInLoriTube

Post by SwedInLoriTube »

We had PIV sex once the last several years. She doesn’t like it. She desires multiple orgasm so I get to use tongue and fingers. And no cumming for me. I have gotten used to that kind of sex so for me sex these days is to satisfy her. I also share her orgasm mentally so there is seldom any need for a “wet orgasm” for me. I feel satisfied too when I have had the pleasure of giving her the number of orgasm she craved. Limp too. My body has adjusted to her needs so I get limp when she orgasms. Quite amazing. She makes fun of me and thinks I’m only to cum if still hard after her orgasms. That happens seldom and always after weeks or months of “dry orgasms”
1 x
danj

Post by danj »

To update my earlier post in 2013. We still enjoy PIV, but the frequency is less. For the past couple years, I'm allowed inside her about once or twice a month. But there are times when it's longer. We had a a couple instances where we went 2-3 months without me entering her. The longest was 3 months of NO PIV in 2020. Unlike some cuckold couples, when she does have sex with another man (which is pretty infrequent), we often end up having more sex!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

Nope!! My wife loves PIV way too much to do that! We don't have PIV unless I get unlocked, which she uses a a tool to keep PIV amazing for both of us
2 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒