PA / Frenum options for an UNcut man?

Living the real life under lock and key
luminous

PA / Frenum options for an UNcut man?

Post by luminous »

I'm currently in a Mature Metal Jailbird. Its really nice, but its not a chastity device for me. Its more a piece of un-removable pretty jewellery that prolongs masturbation.

I am getting a new cage from MM, which will help. However, I will always be able to pull out. No changes to the spec will ever stop this as my balls are huge, and my cock quite small.

I need to get some sort of piercing, but I really don't know what to get. I have tried rolling my foreskin back which wearing a chastity device, but the glans dries, cracks, hurts etc etc :shock: :? . Yes I have tried lube and stuff, but no :o

I have no idea if a PA or a frenum piercing is compatible with an uncut man and chastity. I would love to know more about PA and Frenum options, and if there is anything else that works? After all, why go to the effort and pain of piercing a penis if all you need is something to hold onto the foreskin?
0 x
cruelnatalie

Re: PA / Frenum options for an UNcut man?

Post by cruelnatalie »

I would not suggest a frenum but maybe a reversed PA depending on the size and gauge. I would need to see how your foreskin hangs and if it can easily tuck over allowing a small part of it to stick out. I've seen a lot of uncut men with them. They just have to be done right. I'm not sure where you are located but I would seek out some gay leather men- maybe check out one of their leather stores and through that resource find who is doing cock piercing. They will also be quite helpful with devices depending how fancy you want to get.

I like the look for the Jailbird but know that guys with small cocks can slip out. Unfortunately there are not many devices for little ones but the fact that you have large balls does help. You may have go with a device like this:
http://www.rubber-bondage-shop.com/shop ... e_shopping

which is inescapable. But then again you may not be ready for REALLY being locked away.
I have two people in belted devices and it takes some serious getting use to.

Good luck
0 x
It's all about control
Visit My Blog for Orgasm Control
luminous

Post by luminous »

20 views and no posts?

I know I am quite new but I am not taking the mick. I really know nothing about PA and frenum other than a bit of a Google search. I'm only 1 year into the BDSM lifestyle and have spent nearly the last 9 months continuously in chastity.

Its just too easy to escape and I would love some help regarding the different types of piercings and how they work.
0 x
cruelnatalie

Post by cruelnatalie »

WELL you can always msg me a pic of your cock and I can give you my EXPERT opinion. lol Didn't your read my post above? I thought it was very good advice.
0 x
It's all about control
cruelnatalie

Post by cruelnatalie »

maybe its not showing up because I'm new?
0 x
It's all about control
Atone

Post by Atone »

cruelnatalie wrote:maybe its not showing up because I'm new?
Yes, to try to keep spam down we moderate the first three posts, nothing personal. You are good to go now, and welcome to the forum.
0 x
eroslocked

Post by eroslocked »

I am uncut and once used a frenum piercing but it always ended up hurting too much. Eventually it broke when I tried to get an erection! I now have a piercing in the top of my foreskin which works better and is less tender but it is relatively new. I think a foreskin piercing is the way to go for the uncut and it is quite easy to be self done.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

luminous wrote:20 views and no posts?

I know I am quite new but I am not taking the mick. I really know nothing about PA and frenum other than a bit of a Google search. I'm only 1 year into the BDSM lifestyle and have spent nearly the last 9 months continuously in chastity.

Its just too easy to escape and I would love some help regarding the different types of piercings and how they work.
No you're not taking the mick... Just coz there are views doesn't mean people will comment... :)

Frenum piercings can be quite "weak" and can also migrate which means using them to lock a device on maybe problematic. Most folks use a PA piercing and there are many devices that are designed to use the PA to lock the device on. One of our regular contributors POOR has this I believe? If he reads this he might respond or you could send a PM to him.

Best of luck.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

cruelnatalie wrote:You may have go with a device like this:
http://www.rubber-bondage-shop.com/shop ... e_shopping

which is inescapable.

Good luck
if only an inescapable device really existed......
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
luminous

Post by luminous »

Thank you all for your responses. I really do appreciate the advice. I had not come across the migration issue before, nor had I heard of a reversed PA.

I will do some Googling to see if I can find out what that actually is :-)

I will PM a picture to you of my foreskin, just as soon as I am allowed to be totally free of the device. This should be Monday coming (cuming I hope :D )!!!

I don't think a steel belt is my thing. I would rather head down the PA route than have something like that.

I think I may be ready for being fully locked up, I guess I won't know until I try it. At the moment its all just a bit of game as I know I can do what I want, when I want (almost). I'm hoping a lot of that will be taken away from me in the near future.
0 x