Good Strap-on Harness?

Living the real life under lock and key
Belle

Re: Good Strap-on Harness?

Post by Belle »

I love our rodeoH. Basically a pair of boy shorts underwear that holds a dildo.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Finn

Post by Finn »

Tom Allen wrote:The biggest problem with the Doc Johnson is that the dildos and attachments are proprietary. If you have a favorite Vixskin toy, or something else, you can't use it with their harness; you have to buy the Vac-U-Loc toys, and they don't have the variety that some people would like.
Quite true, although the vaccu-loc toys are excellent quality and are really secure with that system. My wife just loves the 8" that came with our original harness. I'm 7.5", so we went with the 8", and it dwarfs my original equipment! I love being so close to PIV, but not being allowed it (My sub and I have sworn to no PIV as part of her living with us) and was crazy enough (OK, horny enough) to ask if my wife would like to go strap-on only, and she agreed. It's been 7 months since I've given PIV sex, and being crazy, my cock gets twice as hard knowing it's not going in (or touching), than it did when we had PIV sex...go figure!

I'd love to hear how it goes anyhow. We love ours, and it really feels like regular sex, but without sensation. Great toy for the denial fetishist!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

We use a Bonnie-B harness from http://www.outlawseattle.com
Very high quality. I think it would probably fit better over a chastity device if the thigh straps had separate anchor points to the ring... It is probably an easy thing to fix, but i have not, since it works without chafing (wearing a jailbird).
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
danj

Post by danj »

Well, it has arrived. She hasn't been in the mood for penetration, so not sure when I'll be able to use it to pleasure her. I did try the dildo out by myself, as I'm a complete newbie (never been pegged). So far, my wife said I can continue to experiment on my own, but she doesn't want to try it on me...yet.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
axalter

Post by axalter »

The best strap on harness can be found at Mr. S in San Francisco.

I have one that allows you to change the cock ring to accomodate any dildo, in addition to being designed so it can be cinched down tight to give fully control.
0 x