Libido hacking

Living the real life under lock and key
HerTDToy

Libido hacking

Post by HerTDToy »

My wife an I have a routine where I locked up once a month for about a 7-10 days. During this time, my libido is on overdrive - and hers is too. We have a very intense intimate week, and have sex far more frequently that we might normally. This is awesome.

The hard part comes after the lockup period. After orgasm, I feel like the refractory period is measured in days, and our passion wanes. It picks up again as the month progresses, but it's definitely an odd feeling to go from intense sex to a more tame period. It seems like coming out of a lockup period is a downer, which is surprising since I would expect to want nothing more than access to sex after a period of denial.

Does anyone else experience this or have thoughts on how to avoid this? (apart from the obvious "just stay locked up" answer :) ) Is this just a side effect of hacking your libido via chastity?
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Libido hacking

Post by TwistedMister »

During our previous session I found that after a period of denial a single orgasm was insufficient to completely drain my libido, and, if locked up immediately after, by the next morning it was back almost as strongly as it was before. The refractory period was almost completely eliminated.

But that's just me, YMMV. I had a severe UTI a few years ago, and since then my orgasms seem a little different, almost as though they are partially 'ruined'. This may have something to do with it but I have no way of testing this hypothesis.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

I suggest looking over this article about neurotransmitters and their interactions with chastity and orgasm:
http://secretchastityhusband.blogspot.c ... 298103a272
I found it very readable, and very enlightening: it explained a lot about the dynamics I'd observed in myself.
0 x
HerTDToy

Post by HerTDToy »

Great article. Thanks for the reference. It explains a ton of things.
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service