Imagine Being Arrested

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Imagine Being Arrested

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I was driving home last night and passed what looked like a routine traffic stop. That got me to imagining what would happen if I were to be stopped and, through some strange turn of events, I was arrested.

Since I wear a Mature Metal device 24/7 when practicing it would be a highly awkward situation. I do have an emergency key but there would be no time to use it.

Imagine trying to explain your device while you're being booked in the local jail.

Drive safely,
Michael
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Imagine Being Arrested

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Never having been arrested in my 63 years (knock wood), I guess I will just have to take that chance :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Since you're already locked up, all they'd have to do is throw away the key! :)
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

All you have to do is explain that your wife demands that you wear it because you sleep with every woman you possibly can...you will need to work out this alibi with your wife previously, of course,

Such a tale will inspire admiration amongst the male arresting officers and, quite possibly wonderment among the women...is he really that good!

Hey, it's gotta work better than the truth!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

I recently took a flight for the first time since starting to wear a device (a cb6ks), and I decided not to bother switching out my usual metal for one of the plastic ones when going through airport security. I just figured, there's nothing illegal or against regulations about what I'm doing, and I've reached an age where I've grown tired to gong that far out of my way to avoid a confrontation. Had I been challenged (I was not), my plan was to straightforwardly explain what I was wearing and make it *their* problem if it made them uncomfortable... :-)
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

solo-chastity wrote:I recently took a flight for the first time since starting to wear a device (a cb6ks), and I decided not to bother switching out my usual metal for one of the plastic ones when going through airport security. I just figured, there's nothing illegal or against regulations about what I'm doing, and I've reached an age where I've grown tired to gong that far out of my way to avoid a confrontation. Had I been challenged (I was not), my plan was to straightforwardly explain what I was wearing and make it *their* problem if it made them uncomfortable... :-)
Depending upon where you're traveling, they could easily make it *your problem*...the middle east comes to mind. In some parts of the world this stuff is considered serious criminal behavior.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

Fair enough. I was traveling within the U.S.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Whilst on the subject, once you are cautioned (mirandised US?) SAY NOTHING UNTIL YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE HAS ADVISED YOU. The police will think you are a 'rube' if you do otherwise.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another