Thanks for all the support and best of luck to all of you!

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityrandy

Thanks for all the support and best of luck to all of you!

Post by chastityrandy »

I want to thank all of you with your excellent advice and comments to get me started in this lifestyle. As a result I feel like I've got a pretty good start and without you I might well as quit. It is greatly appreciated. Even though I'm still very much a newb and trying to work this lifestyle out in a way that also (and particularly) keeps my wife and kh happy, I've decided I need to at least take a break from this forum. It currently isn't helpful for me to see the the "Why would anyone ever" type questions that come up in many threads. So I've decided to continue on the journey on my own with my wife to avoid feeling as though my threads and or comments will be judged.

I sincerely wish everyone the best on their journey were ever it goes and that you get everything out of it you want and more! Enjoy and peace to all.
0 x
Atone
Re: Thanks for all the support and best of luck to all of yo

Post by Atone »

Randy, I am sorry you feel like you need to take a break from this forum. I am not familiar with the specifics of what you have experienced but can understand how you feel. There have been times when just about every one of us has jumped on someone for something. Sometimes something just hits a nerve. Often there is added hurt from the failures of communicating over such an impersonal medium. Add to that the cultural and language differences and this is bound to happen. I am sorry that it has escalated to this point and hope you are able to return again in the future.

-A
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

In case you should check back...

I've taken breaks too. There is a lot of good advice here, but I've seen what you mean about the way some respond.

This kink is not practiced by a large group and is often considered odd even by those who like many other kinks. So you'd think those of us who do it would be even more sensitive about judging anyone's way of doing it. However, that's not often the case.

I've gotten a few replies over the fact that while we do chastity we also like to swing. Some can't see how both can be enjoyed at different times.

I have a metal cage locked to my cock. Who the hell am I to question why someone else would do what they do?

Peace,
Michael
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I too am sorry to see you go as I have enjoyed reading your posts.

Wishing you and your wife the best and maybe we'll be hearing from you again.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I am on several car related forum boards and see this happen all the time. You cant let what someone else says impact you enjoyment. You need to stay around learn more and enjoy it the way you see fit.
0 x
CB6000
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

chastityrandy wrote:It currently isn't helpful for me to see the the "Why would anyone ever" type questions that come up in many threads. So I've decided to continue on the journey on my own with my wife to avoid feeling as though my threads and or comments will be judged.
Sometimes its best to take a break, especially if things are getting to you like that. If I was needing universal acceptance for the way I live my life, the internet wouldn't be a good environment for me.

Over the years, I've learned to ignore a good portion of what's said on the internet. Many people write poorly and unable to communicate thoughtfully or intelligently. Many people aren't experienced with it at all and are just fantasizing, with their conceptions of what is right or wrong, what should or shouldn't be. And many people just have no idea what it like to see the world beyond their own perceptive.

Best wishes on your journey Randy. I hope you return at some point, its good to have voices of people who are really experiencing it, and sharing about their experiences in a sincere and thoughtful manner on the topic of chastity - on this, and other forums.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon