Looking for suggestions for a chastity app

Living the real life under lock and key
poor

Re: Looking for suggestions for a chastity app

Post by poor »

Tom Allen wrote: The point is that some of us keep trying to tell the women how it "should be" without a) giving them a chance to develop their own style, and b) taking the time to hear and understand what they (the women) would/could want out of this.
It's the difference between watering a seedling and over-watering it. It grows or it dies.

It is also something that took over 15 years for myself to learn and remains a far harder urge to discipline than keeping my hands away from the penis.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Princess K

Post by Princess K »

To Lockedforher55: I have no idea how I misattributed the quote to you and I apologize.

To Tom: Thank you for paraphrasing me in a way that maybe will help others understand what I was trying to get across and for trying to smooth things over in general.

To Twisted Mister: I wasn't trying to proscribe anything for anyone else and never asserted that I was speaking some ultimate truth, so imagine my surprise at posting a short response, book-ended by disclaimers ("...I don't represent..." and "in my opinion") and being characterized as having a narrow philosophy (with philosophy in quotes-- which is a bit insulting in itself) and being told to stop trying to deny other people fun. I actually read this forum to see where other people are coming from. I thought someone might be interested in where I'm coming from.

The word "attacked" was too strong, but I stand by my feeling that your choice of words, however you intended it, was more personal and critical than warranted. It wasn't just "I disagree and here's why." It was more "You are wrong and don't presume to speak for others." You are completely right, though, that this forum is generally extremely respectful.

To no one in particular: I did peruse the keyholder forum posts that I was referring to and some examples of the words used by others were "mocked" and "picked on." I don't think anyone is actively seeking to make keyholders feel unwelcome to express themselves here, but it gosh, there does seem to be some kind of disconnect.

I suppose KHs can be giant killjoys when we talk about our realities (notice the plural-- I recognize we're not all the same) and the way that we perceive things. In this instance, I guess I threw a wet blanket on an enthusiastic discussion of all of the wonderful features that a chastity app for keyholders* could include-- never mind that there were no keyholders contributing to the discussion.

*The original poster never claimed this app was for KH, I recognize. That idea arose later.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

To get back on topic, here are a few of my thoughts for a chastity app

The app should have the ability to share data between devices and users.

Preferably the data would be synced using a platform neutral service, I prefer dropbox but others would be ok. There are many free options.

The data needs to be encrypted wherever it is stored. It is not enough to rely on the “cloud” service encryption. I want it encrypted while sitting on my local device as well.

The app needs to have a password protected login screen.

The name and icon for the app should be neutral and even imply (or have) another use as well.

There needs to be a way to share the data between multiple users. At a minimum for the Keyholder and the one whose “key” is being held.

A secure way of sending “authentication” pictures between users.

Needs to track date events
orgasms for me
orgasms for her
ruined orgasms
removal of device for T&D
removal of device for cleaning
removal of device for other reasons
next orgasm opportunity
other future events (not sure what this might be)

There should be a dashboard that does something with the date events collected and other relative information. The dashboard should be customizable to only display what the user is interested in.
time since last orgasm
time until next orgasm
duration of previous orgasm
average lockup period (no outage for any reason)
average period between orgasms
current serial number of authentication tag
ratios of her / his orgasms

An option for the keyholder and keyheld to communicate. Obviously banner messages should be avoided but a notification that there is a message would be good.
request for authentication
“text” like message for teasing (maybe a dynamic list of options to make it easy)
opportunity for keyheld (or keyholder I guess) to make a request
option for keyholder to deny said request :)

For those into punishments (I can wish)
increase days
decrease days
other punishments (dynamic list)

Games
Random number generator
dice simulator
“prize wheel” (customizable

Link to chasityforums.com :)

That should be good for the first go around :) after that you can add some of the features I discuss here http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... 643#p58643
0 x
chastityrandy

Post by chastityrandy »

Princess K wrote:
locked4her55 wrote:I hesitate to say this, because I'm really not trying to be incendiary, but multiple keyholders on that side of the board have mentioned that they don't post over here because they feel that they get attacked when they do. You don't have to agree with me, but calling my viewpoint "narrow" is a little much.
I completely agree and have mostly stopped posting on this forum.
0 x