Looking for suggestions for a chastity app

Living the real life under lock and key
Revner

Looking for suggestions for a chastity app

Post by Revner »

Hi all! I'm an app developer by trade and have been throwing around the idea of developing an app to help individuals and couples with their chastity and orgasm control/denial play. That said, these are not my primary kinks and I don't have any actual experience with it. So I'm coming to all your fine folks to get your thoughts and ideas on features you would want to see in such an app.

For starters, the idea is to have three modes: single user/self-control on one device, couple on one device (with a password for the top), and a third option where the top and bottom both have the app on their own device with their accounts connected.

Basic features
- Set date for next release; can be set randomly within parameters; in two person setup, top can choose whether or not bottom sees the end date
- Easily add/remove days as needed
- Bottom can self report violations which notifies top
- Take and send proof pictures from within the app
- Top/keyholder accounts can be connected with multiple bottom accounts

These are obviously some very basic features. What would YOU want to see in this app from both a top/keyholder and bottom point-of-view? I want to make it easy and fun to use - it should enhance the play, not be cumbersome.

Post your thoughts here, or feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
JT
0 x
poor

Re: Looking for suggestions for a chastity app

Post by poor »

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... astity+app

For myself, any features that assist the probity of the device or extends the control of my KH are welcome.

Are anti-tamper/vibration sensors feasible? (Eg Using External sensors akin to the Nike Pebble)
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Geez, poor nothing like starting with the basics, huh? :)

I was thinking about multiple timers. Lime, one that shows time since last O, time since (or until) cleaning, time in cage, etc.
0 x
Revner

Post by Revner »

I think remote controlled sex toys in general are quite sought after and I believe it's technically possible to control a lock/device via bluetooth, but unfortunately that is above my skill level.

What are some things to track besides time? I know orgasm ratio is another way to control. Besides time and ratio are there are things that could be tracked?
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

My loving KH wife is the best & super high tech app!!
She already has all the features one could think of!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm currently using an app called Event Timer, and I have different "events" listed.

Days since last full orgasm (Currently: You don't want to know)
Days since last ruined orgasm (Currently: Too long)
Days until ____ (various events).

Mrs. Edge and I don't use reward points or random times, nor do we use XX to Y orgasms, but the idea is nice.
0 x
chastityrandy

Post by chastityrandy »

Great idea! As I thought about it, I started to think about all of the things I would want, but it occurred to me that the app would be extraordinary if it were geared towards the KH. Many of us have problems (including me) getting our KHs comfortable with the idea and helping them know what to do. I think the App would have a very different feel and functionality if it were designed from their point of view. If you would accomplish something like that, I would pay money for it!
0 x
BBS2012

Post by BBS2012 »

chastityrandy wrote:Great idea! As I thought about it, I started to think about all of the things I would want, but it occurred to me that the app would be extraordinary if it were geared towards the KH. Many of us have problems (including me) getting our KHs comfortable with the idea and helping them know what to do. I think the App would have a very different feel and functionality if it were designed from their point of view. If you would accomplish something like that, I would pay money for it!

Like offering them a daily tease or something?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

chastityrandy wrote:Great idea! As I thought about it, I started to think about all of the things I would want, but it occurred to me that the app would be extraordinary if it were geared towards the KH. Many of us have problems (including me) getting our KHs comfortable with the idea and helping them know what to do. I think the App would have a very different feel and functionality if it were designed from their point of view. If you would accomplish something like that, I would pay money for it!
Could you be a little more specific? I'm having trouble picturing what you mean by their "point of view."
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BBS2012 wrote:Like offering them a daily tease or something?
There's an idea...the keyholder can click a button (G)ood or (B)ad, and a randomized selection from a list of teases or a list of punishments/penalties is displayed...

End/release dates...

2 separate things?

1 for when the overall 'session', 'game', period of service'...whatever you want to call it...is scheduled to end (perhaps not applicable to those who consider this a 'permanent' lifestyle);

1 for the next date that the locked one is scheduled to be eligible for [a chance to] orgasm...

Either date may be extensible as a penalty or if certain performance criteria are not met (or at the KH's whim). If the keyholder elects an extension, she can select a time period (day, week, month or arbitrary date) and a notification is sent to the partner with the new date (and the reason for the extension?).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted