Prostate Massage/Milking

Living the real life under lock and key
alexdi

Re: Prostate Massage/Milking

Post by alexdi »

I'll bet all of those people were doing it wrong. It took me a solid year to figure out what I was supposed to do. In that span, I was getting a drop or two of precum after a lot of work. Now, everything is immediate, which makes sense because the anatomy is fixed in place and the tubing isn't that long. The idea that some men would biologically require a half-mile of stroking to move cum less than a foot doesn't compute.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

alexdi wrote:I'll bet all of those people were doing it wrong. It took me a solid year to figure out what I was supposed to do. In that span, I was getting a drop or two of precum after a lot of work. Now, everything is immediate, which makes sense because the anatomy is fixed in place and the tubing isn't that long. The idea that some men would biologically require a half-mile of stroking to move cum less than a foot doesn't compute.
Or perhaps after a year of trying to do you not only learned what to do, but also got accustomed to the feelings and its faster for you than it was - which is what many of the others said happened to them too. Either way, I'm glad it works so easily for you.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon

Post by newbie »

Aarkey wrote:
I do know that there are also men who can experience full prostate orgasms, with no stimulation to their penis at all - though it does jerk and bounce and ejaculate the semen, rather than the kind of dribbling result that comes from milking.
Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong, but I was always trying to milk without any stimulation whatsoever to my penis. I was under the impression that any contact with my penis would be crossing over to masturbation or a ruined orgasm. I have been trying to milk while being locked up in my CB6Ks with no real results yet.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

newbie wrote:
Aarkey wrote: I do know that there are also men who can experience full prostate orgasms...
Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong, but I was always trying to milk without any stimulation whatsoever to my penis. I was under the impression that any contact with my penis would be crossing over to masturbation or a ruined orgasm. I have been trying to milk while being locked up in my CB6Ks with no real results yet.
FWIW, when I've been milked it was always while still locked up. But it doesn't happen quickly at all for me, and it wasn't something that worked at all the first half dozen times I tried. Maybe it would be easier out of the device, but I don't know that based on my own personal experiences.
0 x
thotfulsub

Post by thotfulsub »

I have a couple of friends, a male sub and Mistress that are pretty much 24/7 lifestyle. He isn't in chastity but she controls his orgasms. They did an anal play and prostate massage workshop at a con. The Mistress said that in order to force a milking/release, she will use her finger and then twists her knuckle with a bit of light force into his prostate. Why, she describes it as really "forcing" a prostate release.

I have an aneros and while I can't quite get a spontaneous no hands release, when it is positioned just right, I can feel sensations in my glans when nothing is actually touching my glans. Interestingly, while I haven't been able to release just from the aneros, when I've been in chastity (my Jailbird), and have the aneros inserted, I've kind of taught my prostate and body to respond from my nipples being pinched. The nipple pinching now occasionally triggers precum to flow and once or twice I've had more than a little bit of precum --- for a few minutes as I continue to pinch my nipples spurts of fluid leaks out. It doesn't have the force of relief of an orgasm, but I do like it. And afterwards, I'm still aching for a real orgasm. I've even gotten to the point that I don't even need the aneros inserted, just being in chastity and pinching my nipples can trigger the sensation that I'm about to leak precum. I know that if I had a Mistress, she'd probably like tormenting me this way......:)

Well, I do have a question for people here. Is there any device that would be safe and shaped enough like a finger/knuckle that could be safely twisted the way the Mistress I know does in real life?
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

thotfulsub wrote:Well, I do have a question for people here. Is there any device that would be safe and shaped enough like a finger/knuckle that could be safely twisted the way the Mistress I know does in real life?
Interesting post, thanks for sharing your personal experience. As everyone's body size is different, the length of her fingers vs the depth of his prostate might not work for you. I know my current Domme has very small hands and she can't reach my prostate at all with her fingers, while my ex could pretty easily.

There are lots of different devices and toys out there that you can try. I have two different pyrex ones that both work quite well, and as you can adjust your depth as you wish, I think the bulb on the end could easily recreate the "knuckle" sensation for you.

Here's the one that works best for me: http://www.glassfantasy.com/curved-pyre ... il/II6864/
0 x
Requiem

Post by Requiem »

I've played with prostate milking a little bit.. hard to describe what I do. But I got a toy and I just run it over the prostate a little bit, press against it some. Needless to say, results are nearly immediate for me. Maybe I'm just lucky? But it just oozes out. lol
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

Deleted.
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

HeldForHer wrote:The first year I used it (last year) before longer chastity with a cage, I found it took 15-20 minutes and I experienced I guess what is called prostate orgasms (no ejaculate, just precum but intense sensations).
Just to clarify - a prostate orgasm is a full orgasm with ejaculate spurting out. Here's a gif of a prostate orgasm: http://www.aarkey.info/babble/images/tu ... o1_250.gif

Prostate milking doesn't result in the spurting or sensations of orgasm, its usually a dripping of the ejaculate, in my experience, often with only after quite a bit of precum as well. Here's a gif of prostate milking: http://www.aarkey.info/babble/images/!t ... o1_400.gif
0 x
sex toys

Post by sex toys »

I want to know this prostate massager https://www.levett.hk/collections/levet ... s-sex-toys is enough because I recently wanted to try a prostate massager
0 x