Lost key

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Lost key

Post by Cosmo »

I'm locked 24/7 in my steelheart. My wife occasionally lets me out for some fun, but that's few and far between. Because my being locked up has become completely normal for us it seems my wife has lost track of where one of the keys might be. We still have the other one but it suddenly occurred to me that we need to take that a bit more seriously. I mean, without a key there is no way I can imagine this thing ever coming off. And that wouldn't be good. So we're going to put that one key in a sealed envelope with her writing across the seal in the safe. I've sent an email to Dietmar at Steelworxx to see if the keys are all unique or the same to try to get a couple more. The idea of the keys being lost or breaking and having truly no means of release ... ever ... is terrifying ... and slightly arousing ... but mostly terrifying. Any other suggestions for duplicating the Steelworxx keys without shipping the device to Germany?
0 x
kpb57

Re: Lost key

Post by kpb57 »

Have him send you another lock with a pair of keys, they are not expensive.

And maybe order his keysafe as well.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

Thanks kpb57. I'm using the integrated lock system. Are you suggesting that the barrel can be replaced without having to send him the whole device? That would be good. The keysafe is also a good idea.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife was always misplacing the key. She hid it so well sometimes that she would forget where she put it. Then other times I would come across it by accident.

This solved the problem:

http://www.amazon.com/Secure-Locker-Sto ... e+lock+box

I mounted it on the inside wall of her closet. She always knows where the key is and the combo is something she can set herself.

If I should ever need a key in an emergency and she's not home I would just call her and she could give me the combo. Then later she would just change the combo to something else.

Works great for us.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I found our old emergency key in my wallet this morning and rang the wife to tell her. What should I do with it I asked. Throw it out the window she said. So I did.
I do love that she thinks emergency keys aren't necessary anymore.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

After receiving the Looker, we found that the original keys are just to big for necklaces etc. Steelworxx makes a key that is much smaller (he replaces the original "head" with a shorter, cylindrical piece of steel). Instead of sending the original key in, I just ordered a new lock with one key made more convenient as described above.
The lock is actually one that allows you to additionally lock conventional (non-cylinder) type locks and is mass produced in Germany.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

Found the key apparently. Phew! Now she has one and one is in a sealed envolope in the safe. She wrote "THINK TWICE" across the seal. Gotta love her. Chatted briefly about some kind of keysafe but she doesn't want to have to remember yet another code/password/etc. This works just fine.
0 x