should I stay a virgin for life?

Living the real life under lock and key
bottombitch91

should I stay a virgin for life?

Post by bottombitch91 »

I have had my dick sucked once or twice, but I am still a virgin (21 and gay)

never been top with a guy. should I be a virgin for life? locked in my chastity cage? I feel if my master pounds my ass every day it would be hot if he taunted me that I would never know how this feels

should i be a virgin slave for life? or enjoy it before I am locked up/ owned for good
0 x
Grown-Ocean

Re: should I stay a virgin for life?

Post by Grown-Ocean »

That, my friend, is completely and totally up to you. Your life, your cage, your freedom to choose to be locked up, or not.
Now, personally I'd suggest at least seeing how sex feels for you before locking yourself away forever.

Now, that doesn't mean you can't do it in the temporary. Take your time, see what feels best.
0 x
I was more than just a coward
I was handsome, too
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Let me tell you something from the perspective of a 56 yr old guy:

You're just 21. You have a fat chance of spending another 70 or maybe 80 years in this fastmoving world, so any plans you make that reach beyond 5 years fall into the realm of fantasy. Things will happen that you never expected or even dreamed of, while others that you took for sure will never be.

So do now what you feel is right for you now, make your mistakes, and keep an open mind.

-K

PS If someone had told me on my 15th birthday that the love of my life was just a week old, I'd have called him nuts. Now I'm married to this best wife of all.
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
gingers_sub

Post by gingers_sub »

I.am not gay but if I had things to do over I would have remained a virgin.
I think it would have been really hot for me to have married my wife and never have the chance to fuck her pussy.
I am a cuckold in chastity for the last 10 years now but if she had kept me a virgin from the beginning it would have been so much more intense.
0 x
theboyinrubber

Post by theboyinrubber »

Do what feels right, right now. I don't regret having all kinds of sex, though I intend to be locked as much as possible going forward.
0 x
Owned and locked by Sir Brian.
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I think NOT being permitted to come (after a lifetime of orgasms) while seeing my wife regularly enjoy complete sexual fulfillment, enhances the erotic power of denial. Experience gives contrast, and if you don't try different things you'll never find what's the best fit for you.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

I am 62 and been in the fetish life for over 40 years. I think what you are suggesting is one of those fantasies that are not as good in reality.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I'd say to take it relationship by relationship, and maybe have it as a goal/fantasy, but there's no need to say "forever" at this point. Obviously a Mm relationship is different from a mF one. You have 2 sets of the same genitals, and quite often a gay male Top has no interest in being penetrated, which is a big difference from a Female Top. The two schools of thought seem to be "don't find out what you're missing" and "know what you're being denied, so it's more intense." I have to admit, I have always admired the few gay bottoms I've known, who accept that their cocks are not important to the sex that they have. How that works is going to depend on the partner(s) you have, and what they like in bed. I'd not worry about forever, but make it a goal, and make that clear to whoever you are involved with. If you go a few years, or 20 years, that's still an accomplishment.

I've had lots of sex over the years, and for around 10 years, my wife was good enough to let me explore my kink side, and that did include some (not a ton, but some) penetrative sex along the way. Now my sub of 5 years is living with us, and part of the deal was no penetrative sex. My wife now prefers me wearing a strap-on for PIV, so for myself, it's been nearly a year since my cock has touched a vagina. I have to admit that it makes everything else more intense to realize that my cock is not being used for what it was designed for. My wife touches it, but doesn't stimulate it beyond that, and my sub provides my ejaculations by hand and/or mouth, when I'm not locked up. Me giving up masturbation was another condition of her moving in, so I'd stay more aroused for my wife. Basically, I can totally relate to the intensity that comes from having a cock that wants feel itself thrusting into something, but can't. For me/us, it's intense, because I've experienced giving penetration, and have chosen to give it up. In your case, being a gay bottom, your focus sexually is more in the receiving end.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying a sex life that does not include a change of roles for you. Here's the thing, being a gay bottom is about receiving, and not about using your own cock. In that sense, you are not a virgin. For a straight guy, or gay top, virginity is about giving penetration. For a woman, or a gay bottom, it's defined by being penetrated. To my mind, a gay bottoms cock should be thought of, like an unusually large clitoris, with a set of balls attached. It's not supposed to be used to penetrate. I have a good, and very enjoyable sex life without using my cock for humping. Yes, I wrestle with the concept of having something made for penetration, but not using it for that. I also know that being denied that, turns me on greatly. Enjoy what you are doing. Enjoy the sex that you are having. Don't worry that your virginity is determined by how your penis is used, or not used. Take it as far as you like, but let the dynamic of your relationship determine if you try changing roles at some point.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I am curious to know what is your definition of a virgin ? Sounds like you're having sex to me

Oxford dictionary definition:
1a person, typically a woman, who has never had sexual intercourse:

The free online dictionary:
A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

I might be missing something.... :geek:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

RegularJoe wrote: Experience gives contrast....
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice