Completely new to chastity, and I only have one concern...

Living the real life under lock and key
Grown-Ocean

Completely new to chastity, and I only have one concern...

Post by Grown-Ocean »

Stunted erections.

Being a man who cares quite a lot about Jr down there, I wanted to do some research into chastity cages before purchasing one. They seem completely safe, sanitary ( If the cage if open enough to allow proper cleaning), and, most importantly, fun as fuck!

But then I came across stunted erections.

From what I gather, it's normally caused from getting the inevitable morning wood while sleeping while still being locked up.

So, to the people here who have been doing this longer than I have, what's your experience?

How bad does it hurt? Does it cause any permanent damage? Temporary damage? Is it not as bad as it looks? Should I just take it off before sleeping if I'm really this concerned about it?

Anyone who helps gets a free visit from my spirit guide for counseling. :D
0 x
I was more than just a coward
I was handsome, too
locked4her55
Re: Completely new to chastity, and I only have one concern.

Post by locked4her55 »

Grown-Ocean wrote: How bad does it hurt? Does it cause any permanent damage? Temporary damage? Is it not as bad as it looks? Should I just take it off before sleeping if I'm really this concerned about it?
First of all, Welcome to the Forum.

How bad does it hurt?
If you start off too small in either the base ring, gap (between the base ring and the cage) or the cage diameter you may experience some significant hurt. There are chastity devices out there, like the CB-series that will allow you to experiment with different base ring and gap sizes. That being said, you will experience some discomfort especially during an early morning erection. Over time for me at least it got better and now I rarely have a problem.

Does it cause any permanent damage? Temporary damage?
Have worn various CD's pretty much fulltime for the past 3+ years and I have experienced no damage at all. Do I sometimes get a sore here and there, yes but nothing that a week or two out of the CD can't cure. I have just as lengthy and hard erection as I did 4 years ago, if and when I am allowed one. :lol:

Is it not as bad as it looks?
It really isn't as bad as it looks. At first when my wife/KH would tease me I of course would swell up in my cage. She thought she was really hurting me and it took several weeks before she realized that I wasn't in any real pain. Discomfort yes, pain no. She now enjoys my discomfort. :P

Should I just take it off before sleeping if I'm really this concerned about it?
That's up to you. Don't expect to "jump in" to this 24/7. Some people can but many can't. You may need to build up a tolerance to the device. Over time your body should adjust and you may find that what was tight last month is a bit looser this month.

Hope this helps and best of luck on your journey.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

But then I came across stunted erections.

From what I gather, it's normally caused from getting the inevitable morning wood while sleeping while still being locked up.
Not sure where you 'came across' *that* (though I could make a guess). It's really not an issue. The closest thing to it that I found during 18 months of nearly continuous wear was that after 2 months of 24/7 confinement (not getting out at all, for any reason) the skin lost a little bit of elasticity which resulted in it being stretched very tightly when a 'normal' erection was [finally] allowed.

Everything returned to being completely normal after a couple of days of freedom. Subsequent experimentation revealed that being let out once every week or two for some teasing and allowing a full erection avoided that minor issue.

Your Keyholder need have no concern about 'damaging' the goods by keeping you locked up for as long as she likes. Letting you have a small taste of freedom for some teasing and a full stiffie every week or so (and right back in, with no orgasm) will keep it in perfect working order...and keep *you* reminded of what you aren't getting unless She wishes it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

My experience has been the same as the other replies. I've played with chastity for 12 years, usually going 4-5 days, but as long as 28 in one case. I have found no long term issues with everything getting fully back to normal, though after extended periods, my erection isn't quite as full as it is normally - but after a few days out, everything gets back to normal.

Sleeping took me time. I finally invested in a custom sized device by mature metal, and that made sleeping through the night normally much easier. I wrote an FAQ which might help you get started with the experience: http://www.aarkey.info/chas/

In short, everyone varies. If you find sleeping in lockup difficult, try different things - positions, types of underwear, lubricants (or not,) etc. And give your body time to adjust to it.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon

Post by newbie »

I agree with what everyone has been saying here, and I certainly haven't been at it as long as most (6 months or so total, but only wearing it a day or two at a time), but most of my experience has been with it being worn at night. I wear my CB6000S almost every night, and at first it was very, very uncomfortable to the point of being painful when those night time erections would happen. It would wake me up out of a sound sleep and not let me get back to sleep until everythign would go back to normal. This would happen several times a night. Now that I've worn it at night so much, my scrotum skin has stretched to the point that with a full erection at night, and the entire device is able travel the needed amount down the shaft until the base ring can't go any further with my balls still trapped. It is a little hard to describe but essentially my body has adjusted to wearing the devide. The CB will still bend the end of my erection slightly, and my balls are still very tight giving me some discomfort and the little stomach ache, but now I am able to sleep thru all the nightime erections with the exception of the one that always seems to hit about the same time the alarm goes off.... :) I am now finding that I feel "naked" not wearing it at night. I know this is long winded, but I hope it helps.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
supinchastity

Post by supinchastity »

I would like to chime in as well. I have always been a quick cummer and I find it very annoying (more so than my keyholder I believe) however the chastity cage has had a side effect that I have not ever read about for me. I still finish very fast, maybe even faster now because I am so excited but the change has come after I cum. I stay harder for much longer now, long enough to go another round and this is fantastic as I do not care about my needs but the needs of my wife.

The reason I bring this up here is because it pertains to your question about any damage. Thus in fact for me shows quite the contrary in that it has helped me.

As for the morning wood, it hurts for the first week or so but then you just get used to it and I am almost never awakened by it anymore.

Hope this helps
0 x
solo-chastity

Post by solo-chastity »

Re: the morning wood concern, I have found that it's best, in general, to avoid allowing my erection to get fully under way. If it does, I end up getting some discomfort from my scrotum being stretched. I avoid this, with significant success, very simply: I always wear underwear briefs over the device at night (indeed, 24/7), and I use those to keep the device pretty well downward-pointing, nearly completely between my legs. Under those circumstances, I can feel (and be quite, quite aware) of the swelling of any incipient erection, but it ends up stopping short without significant discomfort. If you like, you can think of this practice as simulating the effect of wearing a full chastity belt instead of a ball-trap device.

I hope this helps.
0 x
Grown-Ocean

Post by Grown-Ocean »

A big thank you to everyone. You've really helped.
supinchastity wrote:I would like to chime in as well. I have always been a quick cummer and I find it very annoying (more so than my keyholder I believe) however the chastity cage has had a side effect that I have not ever read about for me. I still finish very fast, maybe even faster now because I am so excited but the change has come after I cum. I stay harder for much longer now, long enough to go another round and this is fantastic as I do not care about my needs but the needs of my wife.

The reason I bring this up here is because it pertains to your question about any damage. Thus in fact for me shows quite the contrary in that it has helped me.

As for the morning wood, it hurts for the first week or so but then you just get used to it and I am almost never awakened by it anymore.

Hope this helps
And to you, that sounds pretty swell. Icing on the cake.
0 x
I was more than just a coward
I was handsome, too